[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
^ me too :cry:
The O.C and I'm sorry. I love you are going to air, This is so unfair!! This lakorn finished films first! and Vill other lakorn as well

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep, I do
I think I have to say my goodbye. I might disappear from AF soon, probably end of this month. I don't have that much time left. 
omg noooooo why do u have to go??? this "I don't have that much time left."  scares me... will u come back tho? we will miss u :(

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Undecided....I don't know how many years it would take...I don't feel like people in here like me plus I do have some stressful  problems.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Undecided....I don't know how many years it would take...I don't feel like people in here like me plus I do have some stressful  problems.
aww I wont ask about ur personal problems but if it's becuz of some people here in AF, just ignore them it's not worth it to think about what they think or say whatever cuz they're just jealous, haters gonna hate..u cant do anything about it so its best just ignore them. You still have friends here, me step and many more! Cheer up my friend  :dance3:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
aww I wont ask about ur personal problems but if it's becuz of some people here in AF, just ignore them it's not worth it to think about what they think or say whatever cuz they're just jealous, haters gonna hate..u cant do anything about it so its best just ignore them. You still have friends here, me step and many more! Cheer up my friend  :dance3:

Even though I'm not look normal whatever they thought I don't care but you know there is limit. I know how to hurt; sad, I'm tired of getting attack by the same fanclub all over again and again. I know it's not worth so deciding to get out from AF.