[ONE31] Wimarn Duang Dao: Tang Saksit & Mam Kathaleeya

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Finally!!! I haven’t seen the latest episode yet. Was it any good. ? Please tell me someone dies? Lol

Mannie likes this.
  2. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Lmao no one yet. I think Charabelle's dad does.. and Charabelle shoots him... hahah I'll give you updates from today's episode LOOOL

Tresor_moi likes this.
  3. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Is this ending this week or next?

4. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

I think next week! It is getting replaced on Wednesday. Kinda odd. So we have like 2 more episodes after this week!

Tresor_moi likes this.
  5. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Darn it!! It’s such a fun lakorn to watch. Ann cracks me up...lol with her dramatic crying.

Mannie likes this.
  6. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Me too!! Lol. I feel like her and Charabelle kinda stealing the show haha. I'm watching today's episode right now. No one is dead yet lol..

7. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Her dad has like 9 lives...I swear! Didn’t you mention he got shot? The mother duo got me laughing. They’re doing such an awesome job!!! Even though, Charebelle is a rape child, Ann would do anything for her daughter.

8. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

HAHAHA he's been shot, stabbed, beat up, hell -- he has more than 9 lives. LMAO. Still ain't dead hahah

Tresor_moi likes this.
  9. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Omg...you’re right! Haha poor guy. Can you tell me, why he raped Ann? I was a little confused in the beginning. Like, did she not pay him. I couldn’t quite understand that part. My Thai is very limited. Lol

10. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Ended today! It felt rush. But it was cute haha. I kinda forgot already, but I think he raped her cause they were lovers before. He wanted more than just money, he wanted to bang the hottest actress of the time LMAO. He didn't he think he'd get her pregnant but yeah.. lmao.

Wow... Charabelle has a turn for the better. I think she'll end up with Point.. after
    she gets out of jail. She probably won't go. Point loves her so much, he's gonna help her fight the case. Wish we got more development on this
    . Anyways, who I expected to dies..just dies. But typical of a rushed exact ending. LIKE WTF. Haha this all could of happened 6 episodes ago. Anyways.. I'm sad. I don't know what I'ma watch now. I really liked Jes and Plengkwan together. They're so cute. So they are just going to air another Jes lakorn right after this?? LIKE my mind still has him as Grit. And he's still cute with Plengkwan... UGH. LOL

11. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Rush ending? Ugh. :confused: I’m waiting for it on YouTube to upload the episode. Tell me someone dies. Haha Her Dad better had died . It better be a horrible death for him cuss he avoided the devil like how many times already? Lol

What...Charebelle goes to jail for what ? I know she did, crazy things...but Ann did way, horrible things than her daughter . She should end up in jail! Aww... Charebelle ends up with Point and there’s no sweet scenes? :crybaby2: I wanna see them be cute together.

12. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Yeah... don't set your expectations too high. Haha. If I didn't read that it was getting replaced tomorrow I didn't even think it would have ended today! LOOL do you want me to spoil it for you?? Here it is in case:
    Ann goes crazy, ends up killing Charabelle's dad, then knows she's going to jail so she ends up shooting herself. Charabelle has to go to jail for attempting to kill Plengkwan in the previous episodes. Not sure if you're caught up to that point yet hahha
    . Yeah I wanted to see more sweet scenes. I was guessing Point was going to be a bigger baddy, but he's not even that evil haha. Honestly, Ann was way more evil LMAO

13. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

I thought Point was going to be the major villain but you’re absolutely right! He was like mediocre compared to Ann...she played her part so well. A little over dramatic but it’s very entertaining!!! She and Charebelle did stoled the show for me. Lol So what was the moral of this lakorn? Gosh, I don’t know what... I’ll watch now. I’m following Angkor. It’s ok for a weekend lakorn. I haven’t followed Sean and KoB’s lakorn yet on ONEHD.