[ONE31] Unknown title (The One Enterprise): Mai Warit

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pretty speculative at this point, but Mai is included in One31's shoot for its 2022 calendar.

Other non-Exact artists that are part of the project and have an upcoming drama with One31 would be Baifern ("Sinaeha Saree"), Green (said to be the female lead in "Phanom Naka"), Tor ("Dtai Laah"), Newwie (currently in "Love and Fortune", said to be part of "Dong Dok Mai" which is under Change, possible that he'll have a follow-up with Exact as "Love and Fortune" is doing really well and he's only got one project with GMMTV for this year), Pooklook ("Wiwa Fah Laep" under Pordeecom) and Prang ("Fah Pieng Din"). Lee Thanat and Bank Thiti are also part of the shoot but has no announced projects with Exact yet.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry if I’m late but Prang left ch 3? If so, when did she leave? I check every photo in the calendar and saw a couple of actors in more than one photo xD

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Sorry if I’m late but Prang left ch 3? If so, when did she leave? I check every photo in the calendar and saw a couple of actors in more than one photo xD
Prang never had a contract with channel 3. She was with Broadcast Thai until recently. She ended her contract with Broadcast Thai last year. I think she is planning her wedding and prefers being freelance.