[Amarin] Wongsa Kanayart (Change2561): Mo Monchanok / Blue Pongtiwat

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
After her two year contract with Ch.3 expired at the end of last year, Mo has decided to return to being a freelance actress. Her new lakorn will be produced by P'Chod. The title and storyline are unknown at this time. P'Chod has worked with Mo before in the hit series Ruk Long Jai and Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
She is definitely better off freelance. She barely got any work over at Ch3.
Seriously. Just two lakorns in two years. Whereas, she got cast in three dramas in just one year as a freelance actress before signing with Ch.3. When I heard that Bua left Ch.3 and became freelance, I was hoping Mo would do the same but didn't think it'd be possible since she was already freelance before.

I believe this lakorn will be airing on one31. It'll be interesting to see her back on Ch.1 again. I'm curious to see who Mo will be paired with, hopefully an actor she hasn't worked with before. Is Tre available? Based on her recent interview, Mo wants to try spicy/sexy roles so I feel like that could be a hint for this lakorn. Especially because change2561 is known for their strong female leads.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously. Just two lakorns in two years. Whereas, she got cast in three dramas in just one year as a freelance actress before signing with Ch.3. When I heard that Bua left Ch.3 and became freelance, I was hoping Mo would do the same but didn't think it'd be possible since she was already freelance before.

I believe this lakorn will be airing on one31. It'll be interesting to see her back on Ch.1 again. I'm curious to see who Mo will be paired with, hopefully an actor she hasn't worked with before. Is Tre available? Based on her recent interview, Mo wants to try spicy/sexy roles so I feel like that could be a hint for this lakorn. Especially because change2561 is known for their strong female leads.

Based on mydramalist.com he has an upcoming project with Green. But I guess we'll have to wait and see, because he was also supposed to have a reunion with Marie but that was cancelled so who knows lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Based on mydramalist.com he has an upcoming project with Green. But I guess we'll have to wait and see, because he was also supposed to have a reunion with Marie but that was cancelled so who knows lol
Dang. Mo has been getting paired with younger actors, but I can't think of anyone at one31 that's available right now. Tre has one with Green, Jes has one with Ferny, and I'm not too familiar with the newbies... I wonder if they might cast her with Toomtam again since this is the same producer from Ruk Long Jai. I'd like to see Tor with Mo though.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Dang. Mo has been getting paired with younger actors, but I can't think of anyone at one31 that's available right now. Tre has one with Green, Jes has one with Ferny, and I'm not too familiar with the newbies... I wonder if they might cast her with Toomtam again since this is the same producer from Ruk Long Jai. I'd like to see Tor with Mo though.
That would be an awesome pair! Glad she went freelance!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Based on Mo’s IG story, Mr. Koo will be directing this and her pra’ek will be Blue Pongtiwat.
7B9AD454-7491-4AC2-A924-459AE803E87E.jpeg

Not familiar with him, but he's pretty attractive and will look compatible with Mo since they both have fair skin and Chinese features. I hope they keep this hairstyle from Blue's previous lakorn with Cris Horwang. In certain angles, he reminds me of Nicholas Tse.
1006F50B-8317-49C8-89F4-A6D629113C0F.jpeg
840812A1-6B45-4764-8CB1-B5F94E34A902.jpeg
22363B77-D05C-4E91-ACAF-1AD145CBA085.jpeg
BECA5CEE-1A9B-4AD4-9192-387819DA89BF.jpeg

I hope this is an intense plot because I want to see Mo in a full on revenge slap/kiss lakorn for once.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I thought Blue is an additional cast member in Mo's Club Friday story.

He used to appear in some BL series, but his last major role was in "You are My Heartbeat" with Mai and Push.

It's Cris. I was just saying that I wanted Blue to keep his hairstyle from that lakorn lol.
I believe the photos are from "Intern in My Heart".

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I thought Blue is an additional cast member in Mo's Club Friday story.

He used to appear in some BL series, but his last major role was in "You are My Heartbeat" with Mai and Push.

I believe the photos are from "Intern in My Heart".
Mo already finished shooting Club Friday a couple weeks ago. The director for her part with Zee is K Chainarong Tampong.

I think this might be a WeTv series because Blue is apparently under Ch.3 and Intern in my Heart was a WeTv original. Wasn't Mr. Koo supposed to direct a project for WeTv also? Could it be this one?

I just hope the plot for this isn't boring or lighthearted. It's about time Mo does a mature revenge lakorn. I haven't liked anything she's been in since Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued. I'm a bit skeptical though since Blue hasn't done any serious roles yet. Fingers crossed that it'll be a heavier genre with the combination of Mr. Koo and change2561.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

sarNie Adult
I see Mo & Pearwah in here, and I feel it's gonna be rang. I just hope they're not fighting over a dude.

I'm currently watching Fah Tan Tawan, and it's taking a while to pick up. I'll give it 2-3 more eps before calling it quits.