[ONE31] Thong Pra Kai Saed (Change2561): Baifern Pimchanok / Iang Sittha / Kao Jirayu

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, looks like Baifern has another drama lined up with One31. But not so wow, as her role appears to be involved with many men.

The drama has been remade several times - 4 times in TV and twice in drama. Last remake was in 2012, with Pinky playing the n'ek and it aired over at Channel 8.

และพบการกลับมาของ “ใบเฟิร์น พิมพ์ชนก” กับบทแรงๆ ใน “ทองประกายแสด” ที่ต้องรับบทบาทมีสามีถึง 7 คน

sarNie Adult
I remember watching it. She wasn't a ho or anything like in that other Baifern drama. The lead character here is very likeable. I think she was cursed in a way that something would happen to all her guys. I don't remember what. I vaguely remember the ending though.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ So is this like Aom P's drama wherein she's not a wh0re but she got married to 3 different guys?

sarNie Adult
lol I think so. It just didn't work out with each guy for various reasons. I think her fortune said that it is her fate with guys.

I actually like that Aom drama too hahahaha. That was probably the drama that made me like Son.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So this will be a Change2561 production after all.

Some of the leading men appear to be Iang Sittha and Kao Jirayu. I hope there are Exact/One31 guys here too, as it'll be a more interesting mix.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Art Phasut and Son Yuke are being associated to this project, but no confirmation yet.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is still happening.