❤️[GMM25] The Gifted Graduation (GMMTV / Parbdee): Nanon Korapat / Chimon Wachirawit / Gun Atthaphan / Jane Ramida / Sing Harit

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
That finale scene was baiting for a 3rd season. Having said that, I find the plot twist after plot twist rather exhausting. And many characters were underutilised here. Don't get me started with the twins haha.

Anyway, Prim is the breakout star here. I think she's in that line of succession to be GMMTV's queen (well there are few girls in the camp to begin with), and I look forward to her shows next year.

sarNie Adult
Grace started out very strong and then kinda fell for me because of the rushed ending. It was like climax, climax, climax and then, um, that's it? I think they should have dived into Prim's time traveling more (like Terminator). Instead, it was just all "explained" in the end. They were in over their heads with Prim's story and didn't execute it well, but I appreciate them trying something new. I think they'll get better with time.

The 3rd season could be a possible problem with all the characters just like the 2nd. Many are just going to make cameos as new characters are introduced.

As much as I like Nanon, I just feel like he was too much in my face this season. He got consistent screen time throughout the season unlike the other characters. I don't even have a favorite actor here, and I felt the uneveness. Can't imagine the people who do have a favorite actor that didn't get much screen time.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ To be fair, it's really more of the technical team's fault that the story sagged at the last episode after having crammed all the plot twists in the episodes prior that.

They wasted Khru Darin's plot here, she could have been another Khru Ladda. They also wasted Chanon's backstory in the first season, the very reason Pang pursued his crusade. Chanon was reduced to a overgrown kid throwing tantrums in the final episode. (Well much as I like Mek, he is limited as an actor unfortunately.) They also wasted Punn's multiple personas, it could have been very much in play especially during the anti-gifted arc. And don't get me started on that AG side story. And especially on the other characters.

I enjoyed the journey of watching this, don't get me wrong. But now that it's done, that was it? What the heck was that route that I passed through? Haha.