{ONE31} The Frog Prince : Son Yuke, Vill Wannarot

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
A ceremony took place earlier today. Is this airing soon?

sarNie Adult
I can't follow all the posts on IG, so I trust inbetweener_guy will post the relevant and interesting ones. :celebrate16:

I may like an actor or idol, but it's not like I want to spend my time looking at ALL their photos and videos. Some make separate posts from the same photoshoot instead of just posting multiple photos in 1 post. Like ain't no time for that and I don't love you that much, fam.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, for real? My beautiful Vill! She needs more interesting scripts! Frog prince is a good drama, hopefully the remake is good, cause Son is a bit of a stone actor for me, though he is good-looking.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
One31 should air this soon, since I think this should be finished shooting by now. Their lineup of ready-to-air series is running dry. After Kob-Pong, what else can be aired? Kim Sam Soon remake?

And interestingly all these series are light fare. I believe this is what the viewers need now.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, I'm so excited! I've always thought these two looked so good together, but I've never watched them in a lakorn together. I know they've had others, but I could not find them subbed so I never tried to watch them. So has anyone heard if any of our dear subbing friends are picking this one up?

D~D

sarNie Adult
What I notice about Son's acting is that whenever he does a lakorn with Vill, he's pretty stiff. I mean he's approving a lot but its just that whenever its Vill (my 2 favorite couple)... he just....a bit stiff(perhaps b/c its Vill??..wink wink). If you haven't watch " LOVE at First hate", watch it because Son acting and the story is so CUTE!!!! This is the lakorn that I wish Vill was in it with him.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Either this replaces "Oum Rak Game Luang" (but "Ruk Laek Pop" has some promo video in One31 YouTube channel just today), or "You're My Destiny" (either MT or WTh) when its rerun finishes airing by June 4th.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hi may i know when will they air this lakorn? I always love this pairing. Cant waittt

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gosh, that is such a disorganized teaser. Like did the editors even give a crap, it seems very thrown together. I don't even know what direction they are trying to go. I hope the actual lakorn isn't like this.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this really a remake of TW version because if this is a remake base from the teaser it look nothing like TW version. N'ke was a water girl, she run earn, she strong in her own way. She not a servant for P'ke or be weak like in the teaser. And P'ke suppose to have memory lost.

I was going to give this a chance since I love the TW version but from the teaser it putting me off. This might be a skip for me.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Teaser of the OST sung by Ritz Ruengritz

Could we see a Son back to back come January, as "Neth Mahunnop" will likely air around that time too?