[ONE31] Songkram Nak Pun Season 2 (The One Enterprise): Bee Namthip / Lukkade Metinee / Push Puttichai / Bifern Anchasa / Jes Jespipat

Vico

sarNie Adult
Mook can walk off from his life but he threatens her that he will destroy Tankhun. So Mook will obey to his desire. For me, Mook is ngo mak mak. She can still defend her own dignity. Where gone the strong nang ek that she used to be? I hope she can fight back instead of surrender herself.
Ngo mak mak ?
Sorry, but I'm still at the level of the alphabet in thai :confused12: What does "ngo mak mak" ?

CPY

GotomySin
Ngo mak mak ?
Sorry, but I'm still at the level of the alphabet in thai :confused12: What does "ngo mak mak" ?
Meaning very stupid.

If you watched the previous season, she defend her own dignity well and fierce as well. But I don't feel the momentum anymore at the final ep.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Meaning very stupid.

If you watched the previous season, she defend her own dignity well and fierce as well. But I don't feel the momentum anymore at the final ep.
Let us hope you're right. I REALLY don't want any rape scene between those two.

Vico

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Why, oh God, why ?!
My poor Mook was raped !! :sad6:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I still don't see why they felt the need to make this show two seasons. The first season didn't do that well. Did they maybe just film a bunch of episodes and split the show in two because they thought having a break would make the second arc do better?

Vico

sarNie Adult
After having watched the whole episode with subs (thanks to MUSE and Night’s for that), not only i’m super disappointed at Songprod but I wanna kill those guys who assisted him in committing the rape. I hope we’ll see them receiving their karma (but I’m pretty sure we won’t). And something tells me we’re gonna have a baby in store.
To be honest, even though I think Baifern has more chemistry with Jes than with Put, at that point, I’d be super disappointed if her character ends up with Songprod

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I think we're going to have a baby too! That's hella sad and disappointing. I don't think she's going to end up with Songprod after what he did to her, but...I may be wrong. However, it doesn't make sense that she would end up with Songprod since the one she loved all along was Tan.

Vico

sarNie Adult
A complete mess. And San will be going to P Modelling. Pure will snatch San for sure.
To be honest, I pretty much expected it. Since first season, actually. I mean, it was obvious that San was a selfish as*** from the beginning