[ONE31] Songkram Nak Pun Season 2 (The One Enterprise): Bee Namthip / Lukkade Metinee / Push Puttichai / Bifern Anchasa / Jes Jespipat

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm not really following this show aside from checking out clips but I hope Tre and Nat reunite in their own lakorn at some point. They look really good together.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ And I guess the Thai audience agree to that. This is really performing below par in the ratings game, averaging below 1.0 at this point. (Add to that "Nee Sanaeha" isn't a strong pre-programming to this too.)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Not surprised, season 1 did not do that well so I don't understand why they did a season 2. Unless it was already filmed and just split in two.

Vico

sarNie Adult
So Rain is receiving her punishment...
And with her scandal, Pure’s agency will probably suffer a big blow so I think it will soon be her turn.
But I must say, the actress who plays Rain is really great !

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Jeez, I hope not... but I think so. I mean, there’s only two episodes left and it seems like there’s gonna be a lot of unfinished business
Jeez...this needs to be over so the cast can finally be free lol. Though I do like Tre and Nat so I hope they reunite soon if this proves to be the end. I also want Jes and Bifern to reunite in a lakorn. Because they definitely had chemistry in season 1. But his character took a terrible turn in the latter half of season 1 and in this season.

Not sure about unfinished business since I only watched episode 11 and up. But I feel like I could see them ending this if Songprod sacrifices his life for Mook in the next episode. That would end the paternity storyline, because then regardless of who's kid it is Tan will stand by Mook. Pee and Botklorn are happy so we are good there. Elle and Pure have made up already. Sun got what was coming to him. Rain just needs to be locked up in a mental hospital and we are good to go.

Vico

sarNie Adult
So, after episode 17, I get the feeling that Thankhun is gonna die because of Rain shooting him and somehow, Moon is gonna end up with Songprod (maybe the 3rd season will be focused on him gaining her forgiveness).

I SO HOPE TO BE WRONG !!

Vico

sarNie Adult
:sad6::sad6::sad6:THEY KILLED THANKHUN !! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT !!
I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT ! I knew they would make Mook end up with Songprod !

So the story was overall pretty disappointing...
Nevertheless, I wouldn’t say I regret it watching it because the actors gave their all and they offered us a wonderful performance ! I didn’t know Benz (Rain) before and now, I’m her fan.
Jes (Songprod) and Baifern (Mook) had great chemistry, I sincerely hope to see them paired up again in a better drama. Jes moved me to tears in that scene where Songprod got on his knees to ask Mook for forgiveness.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
:sad6::sad6::sad6:THEY KILLED THANKHUN !! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT !!
I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT ! I knew they would make Mook end up with Songprod !

So the story was overall pretty disappointing...
Nevertheless, I wouldn’t say I regret it watching it because the actors gave their all and they offered us a wonderful performance ! I didn’t know Benz (Rain) before and now, I’m her fan.
Jes (Songprod) and Baifern (Mook) had great chemistry, I sincerely hope to see them paired up again in a better drama. Jes moved me to tears in that scene where Songprod got on his knees to ask Mook for forgiveness.
Yeah, just like you said it seemed after episode 17 Tan was the obvious choice to die. And they did it, sad but at least they wrapped things up with this season.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finale episode rating was at 1.5, while the average rating throughout its entire run was at 1.017 (the lowest for ANY One31-produced drama that premiered in 2019).

Episode DateRating
2019-11-18​
1.2​
2019-11-19​
1.2​
2019-11-25​
1.1​
2019-11-26​
0.9​
2019-12-02​
0.9​
2019-12-03​
1.1​
2019-12-09​
1​
2019-12-10​
0.9​
2019-12-16​
0.8​
2019-12-17​
0.8​
2019-12-23​
no episode
2019-12-24​
no episode
2019-12-30​
no episode
2019-12-31​
no episode
2020-01-06​
0.6​
2020-01-07​
0.7​
2020-01-13​
0.8​
2020-01-14​
1​
2020-01-20​
1.2​
2020-01-21​
1.4​
2020-01-27​
1.2​
2020-01-28​
1.5​

Credit to @noomayadrama for the ratings.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
These are their new actors and actresses? I don’t see anything special. Maybe it just isn’t a good shot of any of them.
Yeah the contestants on "the next one"

WHY DID TANKHUN HAVE TO DIE!???

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I guess, for his role to have some impact haha. I haven't followed this drama except for the momentary clips, but I think his character became sorta useless this season. I really thought that he will die on the first episode haha.