❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is one of the 4 series about Fabric. the storyline is connected to one another. Sarp Posa was about Thai, Roy Mai about Laos, Qi Pao about Chinese and this one will be about Indian Fabric.

i say Yard has a good chance of being in it since shes Indian. but if pinky was still doing lakorns, i bet she would of been chosen

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This is very interesting :)
I love the concept of the lakorns though.
It focuses on fabrics !
WOW ! I wonder who is going to get casted!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tle can work for ch 3 too since he's in Polyplus but he chooses not to do ch3 lakorns.
this next part of the novel series its about Indian Silk and it won't be for polyplus
the news from the article said it might be Khun Nong of Broadcast again like Qi Pao

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Don't think they'll get Pinky to star in any more lakorns. The best she'll get is rai roles from now onwards. Such a pity

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't think they'll get Pinky to star in any more lakorns. The best she'll get is rai roles from now onwards. Such a pity
So true. This will be another big project, I don't think they will risk it by having Pinky in here. I feel bad because I do like her, and don't really care about her personal life.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I feel the same way, because as an actress, I like Pinky a lot. I really don't care about her personal life, because if you look at Angelina Jolie and Penelope Cruz, they've also been homewreckers, but they're still celebrated over their acting skills. Because we're from an Asian background, these things are frowned upon more in our society. So they can't ever use her as a role model. Therefore, no use in being n'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So true. This will be another big project, I don't think they will risk it by having Pinky in here. I feel bad because I do like her, and don't really care about her personal life.
yeah right its the 4th series big project after Qi Pao its about Indian Fabric Silk
and news at the start rumor to be produce by Broadcast again too and they consider
Yardthip as the nang'ek but nothing about the p'ek yet cos its the same author as
saab poosa, roy mai, qi pao all are linked to one another. As i had seen saab poosa
it was awesome now i am waiting for Roy Mai and Qi Pao

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I think it would be good for Broadcast Thai to do all four lakorns, because they can keep the thread of the lakorns well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think it would be good for Broadcast Thai to do all four lakorns, because they can keep the thread of the lakorns well.
Roy Mai is the only one that isn't with Broadcast its K'Off Act Art yeah all the 4
are link to each other this 4th one its about the Indian Sari Silk i think the writer
is starting on the novel book qi pao novel just got published.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Pinky will return into the Thai entertainment circle any time soon. Most likely the nang ek role will be given to Yard. Namfon would be a nice pick. She hasn't been in any prime time lakorn have she?