[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ending tis week, I saw promo last night said it was ending this week so last night ep and 3 more left.

sarNie Adult
Last few eps will probably tie up all the misunderstanding between the main 2 couple, and we will see Som's downfall.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is mess up. I thought the older version Pleaw and Poo got together. Why this new one the brothers can't decide. Like the younger bro going to divorce ying cus pa still loves her. I like pleaw attitude hope she is the main N'ek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn is mess up. I thought the older version Pleaw and Poo got together. Why this new one the brothers can't decide. Like the younger bro going to divorce ying cus pa still loves her. I like pleaw attitude hope she is the main N'ek
No, in the older one Poo and Yingyor stayed married. Poo knows who he loves, he just doesn't know that Yingyor loves him. There is no real main nang'ek in here. All characters are central in their own way.

sarNie Adult
I like that YingYor was so pissed off that she was like "ok. let's get divorced." I wish that would happen and either she stays single for life or just gets with some other dude. Forget Poo and his insecurity. :angel10:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like that YingYor was so pissed off that she was like "ok. let's get divorced." I wish that would happen and either she stays single for life or just gets with some other dude. Forget Poo and his insecurity. :angel10:
Yeah, you can't blame Yingyor for Poo's insecurities. Poo has always thought for Ying Yor lol. Like he literally assumes she feels how he thinks she feels /rollseyes. How is Ying Yor supposed to want to confess her feelings to someone who keeps pushing her away for no apparent reason.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
True haha. I was so pissed at the scene where Ying Yor suggests Poo that they sleep together, and Poo just pushed that suggestion away. Dude has trust problem. Hello, your wife wants some intimacy with you, and you still thought she is in love with your brother? Insecurity haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Remakes always intensify the drama...I detest love tri...square...pentagon...they rarely do it right...

Feel free to like them... but you don't own them nor do they owe you anything because you like them and do nice things.

Love the character dylan in fated to love you. Always a good person who pushes n'k to be better and backed off when he knew there's no way. If he didn't have her genuine love, he didn't want it. He even help the pra'nang get back together.

I like secure pk like eddie in desert. He fought for nk and never waver even when he thought she was unsure....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I may be one of the few people who actually liked this remake lol. I feel like they went more in depth with the characters and they were true to their word that every character was a focus in some way . There were some flaws, but do we know of any lakorns that are perfect? Lol. The only thing is, I wished they showed what happens to characters like Ying Chom and Khun Chai Yingsak after everything.

Edit: Looks like I spoke to soon and we actually do see Khun Chai Yingsak.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Died laughing when Pa told Som he didn't want to see her face anymore, when he used to be a puppy dog for her.

It always takes the girls dying for them to get understood. Lord.

Also, Praew is such a great character. She grew up poor. She has every reason to be consumed by anger and jealousy with Ying Yor:

Ying Yor grew up well off than her
Ying Yor's mom took her dad away from her
Pa loving Ying Yor up until now.

Yet, she only loves Ying Yor and is even willing to give up her life to protect her as the older sister.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love the relationship between Plaew and Ying Yor. Even though they have misunderstandings, they are sisters, it's normal. Plaew is MVP lol people always thinks she is tough and more harsh than Ying Yor, but Plaew just like Ying Yor has the biggest heart. I'm glad that Khun Chai Yingsak will be there to see Som's downfall. It will show him what the implications of his actions were. Had he had a stronger heart and stood up to his mother, his daughter wouldn't have been like that.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That guy that is pining for Camilla character is some hot piece of Thai boy ! Hope he endsup with that other plew or Praew girl. Shall I watch this lakorn ?

sarNie Adult
I don't know. I kinda of have a love/hate relationship with it and don't have anything else interesting to watch atm. The guys are stupid, but the girls kinda make up for it I guess.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That guy that is pining for Camilla character is some hot piece of Thai boy ! Hope he endsup with that other plew or Praew girl. Shall I watch this lakorn ?
Depends on if you need to watch it subbed or not, if you need to watch it subbed I would wait a few weeks when subs come out.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thana looked heartbroken to find out Som was a murderous vixen. Had he not R-ed Som he would have been one of the better guys in the lakorn. Som blew it with two guys with her vengeful heart. Had she not did what she did to her grandmother, Pah would have ended up marrying her and had she not wanted Ying Yor to drown that first time, he would still love her. Thana would have ended up marrying her.

Omg, they actually reconciled Lilly and Fluke? I am ecstatic. It doesn't make up for what they did in the past, but I'm glad Fluke's character finally grew out of his childish and immatureness.

They tied up the characters in the parents generation that just disappeared in the previous version lol.

Ahh I love this ending lol. I don't care what anyone says lol.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hate it when the person is a consolation prize...if they can show that that person genuinely love the person ...it kills the vibe