[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Finally caught up with today's episode. Wow that new dude is sure evil, Pa and Pu start to argue about the girls, and Som is just as sneaky as always! Where did Pim's character go? Like she got kicked out or what?
The preview looks intense.. Pa force kissing Pleaw, and that new dude sneaking to Ying Yor's bedroom. OMG, can't wait for tomorrow

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Finally caught up with today's episode. Wow that new dude is sure evil, Pa and Pu start to argue about the girls, and Som is just as sneaky as always! Where did Pim's character go? Like she got kicked out or what?
The preview looks intense.. Pa force kissing Pleaw, and that new dude sneaking to Ying Yor's bedroom. OMG, can't wait for tomorrow
She lives in the guest house within the palace, she realize Dom will never take her back and has given up so all she does is play card and gamble now

Edit: Also, I think Thana doesn't actually even try to do anything to Yingyor, I think he tries to but realize she is the only person that treats him with kindness and doesn't look down on him and he thinks she is too good for him so he backs out. Unless I am thinking of a diff lakorn

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yingyor's just tired all those dudes fighting over her.
And seemingly out of nowhere. She is trying her best to make the other girls happy and let both Poo and Pa go, but they keep flip flopping. I feel sorry for Som and Praew. Also, I wonder if Yingyor loves Pa or Poo right now because she kind of makes it sound like she has fallen for Poo already.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
They finished filming yesterday. Wonder if they will stay to the original ending.

OMG, Tongtong and Tre are so cute, if they weren't brothers in this lakorn I would have shipped them 55555

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They finished filming yesterday. Wonder if they will stay to the original ending.

OMG, Tongtong and Tre are so cute, if they weren't brothers in this lakorn I would have shipped them 55555

They probably will, most of the time these lakorns if they change some major bits, they will not change the ending, cause the ending is important. I do notice they added more developments to the storyline. In the old version, they didn't give much attention to Thana.

Side note: Bright (Thana) and Milly (Yingyor) looks good together! Wonder if they will ever get to pair.

sarNie Adult
Thana & Yingyor do look good together. If it weren't for him liking Som (I question his taste in women) and of course, thinking rape is okay (that is a big no-no, and Thailand needs to step away from romantizing rape in their lakorns), he outshines the other guys in terms of personality and having a more interesting background.

sarNie Adult
@geestory he said to Som he wants to "win her". I guess it's because since she's this high class girl (from old money whereas he is new money) who is stuck up, is pretty, doesn't throw herself at him like other girls do and is a one guy kinda girl (being in love with Pa and scheming to rid Yingyor from him).

sarNie Adult
lol basically, whoever treats granny well, she ends up hating. doesn't matter if they're rich or poor.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this backwards lol. Binge watched the latest 10 episodes, might go back to the beginning. Is it worth it?

But I am loving Bifern as Praew. She's my fave so far. The others are just kind of there. I'm disappointed in Poo. The actor isn't charismatic enough and they made some changes to his character I think. The old version, Poo was my fave.

I don't even remember Thana in the old version but I like this one. I want him and Yingyor together and the setup for a great love story is there for them. Praew is too good for both Poo and Pa. And she doesn't need a man, she's great all on her own.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know, if Som had not had all the things happen to her to the point where she became a toxic person, she would have been considered a good catch in those days

1. She can sew and such
2. She knows how to cook
3. She is educated and smart
4. She's pretty
5. She has a good family background

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So, I was rewatching episode 3 to translate and I just realized Fong Kae wasn't disgraced from her home. She had actually returned five years prior to Fluke's dad's death.

sarNie Adult
Granny had good daughter in laws both time, but she's just the dumbass who couldn't be happy with either of them.

I rolled my eyes at Pa's love confession. "I must've loved you, since I was a kid." lol dude is so wishy-washy. He even hooked up with someone while away at school. Ying lucked out. Poor Praew though.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Granny had good daughter in laws both time, but she's just the dumbass who couldn't be happy with either of them.

I rolled my eyes at Pa's love confession. "I must've loved you, since I was a kid." lol dude is so wishy-washy. He even hooked up with someone while away at school. Ying lucked out. Poor Praew though.
Yeah, I agree about the granny. I may have not agreed with the things Lilly did prior to marrying Fluke, but she was a good wife and daughter in law when it came down to it. Also, she figured out what she did was wrong and repented. It doesn't excuse what she did, but I feel she learned her lesson. Also, she isn't the sole person to blame for the issue.

I am glad that Ying Yor is making grown up decisions in regards to Pa. Regardless of her feelings, she knows that relationship between family and friends are more important than her personal feelings. However, this all falls when she asks Poo to marry her later rofl. Pa is a LOSER lol.

Also, why don't the men say they wre the ones that got dumped to protect the image of the women?

Praew was super gorgeous at that birthday party.

I also love how strong Ying Yor is regardless of how much Som low key insults her.

sarNie Adult
Seems like it's coming to an end. I feel like there's no closure for some reason. Like it's gonna be abrupt because of the couple change. That "love the person who loves you" ending seems just kinda unfair to the person who loves.

Ying Yor has always been classy. She may seem and sound weak, but she's tough and stands for what she believes in.

I feel like Praew started out as such a strong and fiesty character but got dimmed down due to her liking the brothers.

What Som did in making Ying Yor promise not to get with Pa just to get back at him is a win for her, but really, she did Ying Yor a favor.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ying Yor already loves Poo. That is why she told Poo that even if there is no Praew or anything like that, she will never marry Pa. I feel like they made it a slow burn for us to see Ying Yor's feelings for Poo. Ying Yor has been saying many things that allude to her feelings for Poo. I love how Ying Yor understands that even though sometimes Plaew used to use her, she still cared about her. Ying Yor has her flaws, but she is still one of my faves along with Plaew.