[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

sarNie Adult
I like that blindfold scene, too. It showed Poo being vulnerable hahahaha.

I honestly don't feel that Yingyor likes Pa as more than someone who used to be in her life often and is now being distant and mean. Yingyor and Poo don't have a lot of screen time right now to be able to tell when she'll fall for him. Hopefully, it's not like the last 2 eps.

I think Captain is already in love with Amy. He is making moves on her while she's married, asking her about the ring he gave her and stuff. She obviously still has feelings for him, too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah, it's unfortunate that Mo didn't fall for captain instead of Fluke. Was so annoyed when he was angry & jealous over Mo & Captain when he was going to get married to Lilly.

When Dom hit Captain and told him not to mess with his wife, didn't Fluke say some shit like "for me, anyone who wants to mess with my wife is welcome to" ? Such an asshole.

Does Captain & Dom have the same status/title? Does Pa & Poo have same status as Yingyor? Just curious
I could be wrong on this but I think Captain's title is based more on an independent state and not technically part of the Bangkok/Thai royal line. Basically Dom and Captain are probably equal in title, but for different houses. Think of it this way the England Royal House and French Royal house sort of.

I don't quite remember what Fluke said, but I think he said something like that and was like let the best man win, and Captain said it isn't a competition and Mo isn't some prize to be won. I don't feel like Fluke loves either Mo or Lilly. It's all about ego for him. He just has Lilly like a new toy to play with while he stays possessive of his old toy that he doesn't really care for anymore. I don't really care for Fluke and Lilly at this point, so I fastforwarded through their scenes. Fluke is useless.

Although I didn't watch much of the original, I did get a Poo/Praew vibe. I honestly thought they would end up together. But I wasn't surprised Poo got with Yingyor in the end, because he really loved her from the beginning. And I actually like this Yingyor more than the original.

Looks like Captain is gonna come to Mo's rescue. It feels like the parents' generation are playing musical chairs.
I think tong tong/Poo has chemistry with both Milly and Praew. To me he could end up with either and I'd be fine. Just not a huge fan of Pa. I too skip scenes of Fluke and Lilly lol. Good thing they basically disappear after middle of the lakorn lol.

Someone said that in the old ver, captain would prob start loving amy though right?
Yep, he realizes it like much later, after he marries Tangmo. At that point he just married her to take care of her as a friend. He himself didn't realize he was falling for Amy until Mo points it out I think.

In the old version I liked poo and praew. They went back and forth with the coupling...praew poo and then finally praew pa...and vice versa

I hate how they "fall" in love in the last 2 ep lol

It started out good for me and then suffer in the middle ( old version ). I hate the "consolation" coupling.. I rather they be alone.
Yep, in the old version it was like we dragged this out too long, lets put this shit out of its misery lol.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I like that blindfold scene, too. It showed Poo being vulnerable hahahaha.

I honestly don't feel that Yingyor likes Pa as more than someone who used to be in her life often and is now being distant and mean. Yingyor and Poo don't have a lot of screen time right now to be able to tell when she'll fall for him. Hopefully, it's not like the last 2 eps.

I think Captain is already in love with Amy. He is making moves on her while she's married, asking her about the ring he gave her and stuff. She obviously still has feelings for him, too.
Poo was getting all excited and stuff it was adorbs! Yeah, I think maybe she's young so she THINKS she likes Pa? But it's more of a "I see you as a big bro"
I can't wait for Milly to lose her bangs!

I could be wrong on this but I think Captain's title is based more on an independent state and not technically part of the Bangkok/Thai royal line. Basically Dom and Captain are probably equal in title, but for different houses. Think of it this way the England Royal House and French Royal house sort of.

Yep, he realizes it like much later, after he marries Tangmo. At that point he just married her to take care of her as a friend. He himself didn't realize he was falling for Amy until Mo points it out I think.
Ohh is that why Captain speaks in like a dialect?
Wait wth...lol so he ends up marrying Tangmo and after she dies, he's going to marry Amy?

No wonder someone said Captain was single all his life & then suddenly he gets 2 wives lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Poo was getting all excited and stuff it was adorbs! Yeah, I think maybe she's young so she THINKS she likes Pa? But it's more of a "I see you as a big bro"
I can't wait for Milly to lose her bangs!

Ohh is that why Captain speaks in like a dialect?
Wait wth...lol so he ends up marrying Tangmo and after she dies, he's going to marry Amy?

No wonder someone said Captain was single all his life & then suddenly he gets 2 wives lol
Yes, that is why Captain speaks in a different dialect.

First he helps Tangmo and Som after they get kicked out and at that point he really believes he still loves her and proposes to her again. Mo writes a letter to Fluke to tell him she will marry Captain. They marry but never consummate. When Mo is dying she tells Amy that she knows Captain no longer loved her that way and even if they are married it is just in name, and the person he truly loves is Amy now (Which I don't get why since this love is super forbidden, since amy is still married). Amy never stopped loving Captain, but she wasn't about to cheat on her husband, but years of snark and then he cheats, finally she had enough and left.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, that is why Captain speaks in a different dialect.

First he helps Tangmo and Som after they get kicked out and at that point he really believes he still loves her and proposes to her again. Mo writes a letter to Fluke to tell him she will marry Captain. They marry but never consummate. When Mo is dying she tells Amy that she knows Captain no longer loved her that way and even if they are married it is just in name, and the person he truly loves is Amy now (Which I don't get why since this love is super forbidden, since amy is still married). Amy never stopped loving Captain, but she wasn't about to cheat on her husband, but years of snark and then he cheats, finally she had enough and left.
I can't believe Dom would cheat on Amy with Pim...tsk tsk. I saw in the old ver that Pim's character ends up moving into the house also? So amy's character & yingyor end up living with Captain right?

I just want all eps to be out now and see what happens!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can't believe Dom would cheat on Amy with Pim...tsk tsk. I saw in the old ver that Pim's character ends up moving into the house also? So amy's character & yingyor end up living with Captain right?

I just want all eps to be out now and see what happens!
Yep, she moves into the house since he is technically her "husband" now to and her daughter lives there. At first Amy isn't that mad about it, until, she finds out they slept together.

sarNie Adult
Dome now knows about Praew. Oh boy. I really like Praew and Yingyor's relationship. I hope that doesn't change for the boys.

I really don't think Amy should have married Dome, since she still wasn't and isn't over Captain. It isn't fair to him. Although she doesn't physically cheat like Dome will do, that's emotional cheating. And when you marry someone, you want them to love you and not be hung up over their ex.

I was internally rolling my eyes when Lilly was complaining about how Mo and Som weren't nice to her. Like woman, you marry a dude with kids and expect the wife and kids to respect you? What.

Also, my poor Som. I know y'all don't like her. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dome now knows about Praew. Oh boy. I really like Praew and Yingyor's relationship. I hope that doesn't change for the boys.

I really don't think Amy should have married Dome, since she still wasn't and isn't over Captain. It isn't fair to him. Although she doesn't physically cheat like Dome will do, that's emotional cheating. And when you marry someone, you want them to love you and not be hung up over their ex.

I was internally rolling my eyes when Lilly was complaining about how Mo and Som weren't nice to her. Like woman, you marry a dude with kids and expect the wife and kids to respect you? What.

Also, my poor Som. I know y'all don't like her. :p

I agree with Amy, she was actually lucky her mom wasn't like everyone else and forced her to marry. Her mother let her make her own decisions. However, I think Amy decided to marry because of her parents. It was bad enough that her engagement ended and society knew, and back then, that was a pretty big deal. I'm trying hard not to defend Amy's character, but I just like her so much LOL. Dom knew that he was marrying someone that didn't love him though, he even told Pim that he has to marry based on the elders liking, as Amy would have to as well.

I feel bad for Som, but there are some lines she crosses towards the end that shouldn't have been crossed regardless of how you feel about someone. She just became exactly what she hated, her grandmother (when her grandmother plotted to get her mother cancer/sick)

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai yeah I saw what Som did in the old ver near the end and just...smh. If she commits the same actions, I hope she'll have the same ending also as the last ver

I'm kind of whatever on how Amy married Dom even though she didn't love him. It's so common to marry just for marriage back then anyways in my opinion. Even if she was sort of hung up over her feelings with Captain, it's not as if she kept in touch with him all that time! So I think that's okay. She didn't act on her feelings and she didn't even plan to...until Dom ends up cheating

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai yeah I saw what Som did in the old ver near the end and just...smh. If she commits the same actions, I hope she'll have the same ending also as the last ver

I'm kind of whatever on how Amy married Dom even though she didn't love him. It's so common to marry just for marriage back then anyways in my opinion. Even if she was sort of hung up over her feelings with Captain, it's not as if she kept in touch with him all that time! So I think that's okay. She didn't act on her feelings and she didn't even plan to...until Dom ends up cheating

Yeah, I am in the middle with the Amy thing, it's like on the other hand.... her mother did say it was her choice, but at the same time she was Khun Ying to I think? When Captain broke off the engagement she technically became what most people in those days would say is damaged goods. Having the guy break off the engagement on you is very bad for your reputation. Also, I feel that Dom married her knowing that she still loved Jao Karmfah.

sarNie Adult
Praew was so pure this ep. She doesn't complain about her home life and speaks about it so frankly. Pim raised her kids pretty well, because Praew's siblings seem okay, too.

Why can't Som's brother be a praeg. He is wayyyy better than Pa.

Oh my godddd, no Yingyor. Don't stay there with Lilly.

sarNie Adult
Oh hellz no. Som tried to kill a living thing out of spite. She's going to a point of no return.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Oh hellz no. Som tried to kill a living thing out of spite. She's going to a point of no return.
That btch is a murderer

Can't excuse her behavior anymore man

Just because you grew up in a sh*t environment & your dad married someone else...does not excuse you trying to kill

I'm done with herrrr. just like I'm done with the shit in likit ruk. So many characters I'd like to chop out

sarNie Adult
The only thing I agree with the granny is her trying to set up her grandson with Yingyor but instead it should be Preaw.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
The only thing I agree with the granny is her trying to set up her grandson with Yingyor but instead it should be Preaw.
Her grandson really is quite sweet. Such a huge diff between him & Som.

Does fongkae ever try to discipline Som? Or does she just let Som run wild

sarNie Adult
I think Fongkae scolds Som every now and then but doesn't really discipline her, because Som is a good kid in front of her and the only thing she sees is the adults ganging up on her daughter.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I think Fongkae scolds Som every now and then but doesn't really discipline her, because Som is a good kid in front of her and the only thing she sees is the adults ganging up on her daughter.
Damn if she realized what a huge bitch her daughter is...

I can't wait til Som finds out that Praew basically has a higher status/title than her since Som always has a stick up her ass thinking she's so fantastic

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I can't help but be reminded of a squirrel's tail every time I see yingyor's hair

I love it when ying chom comes out to backup yingyor from evil ass som

I wish someone could backhand Som into oblivion

sarNie Adult
I feel like your hate for Som is on par with my not being to stand Pa's face. :p

It'll be interesting to see what will happen once things are revealed about Praew. That will probably put Som in a corner, because basically everyone is over shining her. Once her mom goes to Captain, Captain will also go to Amy which will just piss Som off even more.