[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Praew does become annoying...in the old version. After she found out they had the same dad, she became snarky and bitchy. She had resentment towards them and was revengeful like her mom. Her pairing was the consolation prize...

The other nk was tooo weak 4 me

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yingyor's character is too weak for today's nangeks. Weak characters like her were more popular back in the day. I wish they would have changed her a bit to go with the times.

Poo's character is great. He's still in that stage where "girls have cooties" but has feelings for Yingyor lol.

This episode though. Dome isn't unwarranted with his jealousy. Amy is so still into Captain, and Captain is making moves. Doesn't make Dome sleeping with Pim right though. I do find one fault with Captain. Although he likes to carry himself around as a gentleman, he's hitting on some other guy's wife.

Why doesn't Lilly just marry someone else. It's not like she loves Fluke. So stupid to just marry a guy to one up other people.
I feel bad for Poo cause he's always liked Yingyor, but her feelings for Pa would remain until near the end. Dom isn't unwarranted with his jealousy, but yess doesn't justify cheating. As for Lilly, I liked her in the beginning until she decided to marry Fluke. Serves her right when he called her Fong Kae the morning after their wedding roflllllllllll!

Praew does become annoying...in the old version. After she found out they had the same dad, she became snarky and bitchy. She had resentment towards them and was revengeful like her mom. Her pairing was the consolation prize...

The other nk was tooo weak 4 me
Really??? I don't remember her becoming snarky. I know she was snarky towards Som, but not Yingyor. I remember her and Yingyor becoming closer than ever and Yingyor actually stops talking to Praew because Praew's mom kept harassing Khun Ying Lak. Praew tried her best to keep her friendship with Yingyor from what I remember. In the version with That one chick from Kanuengha (The girl that played Duenchai, she was also Yingyor), Her character wasn't weak. She just knew how to pick her battles. She portrayed it different than Milly does in here.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel bad for Poo cause he's always liked Yingyor, but her feelings for Pa would remain until near the end. Dom isn't unwarranted with his jealousy, but yess doesn't justify cheating. As for Lilly, I liked her in the beginning until she decided to marry Fluke. Serves her right when he called her Fong Kae the morning after their wedding roflllllllllll!

Really??? I don't remember her becoming snarky. I know she was snarky towards Som, but not Yingyor. I remember her and Yingyor becoming closer than ever and Yingyor actually stops talking to Praew because Praew's mom kept harassing Khun Ying Lak. Praew tried her best to keep her friendship with Yingyor from what I remember. In the version with That one chick from Kanuengha (The girl that played Duenchai, she was also Yingyor), Her character wasn't weak. She just knew how to pick her battles. She portrayed it different than Milly does in here.

I like the nk back then who played Praew. After she became the daughter her character was a bit bitchy and wasn't so nice to Ying anymore. I kinda like praew and the other bro (got w/ying). They had banter because he calls her out
...Got character (pk in old version) suck through out the whole lakorn

sarNie Adult
Pa is just a forgetable character. Like I do something else, when he comes on lol. I feel bad for the actor in that role, because it's definitely not gonna help him.

If we didn't already know the ending, I thought Praew and Poo would have ended up together, since they seem to both be the rejected ones.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like the nk back then who played Praew. After she became the daughter her character was a bit bitchy and wasn't so nice to Ying anymore. I kinda like praew and the other bro (got w/ying). They had banter because he calls her out
...Got character (pk in old version) suck through out the whole lakorn
I must not remember as much as I thought lol because I do remember that she and Khun Ying fought sometimes, but they always made up. I remember that by the last few episodes of the end the parents of everyone just disappeared rofl.

Pa is just a forgetable character. Like I do something else, when he comes on lol. I feel bad for the actor in that role, because it's definitely not gonna help him.

If we didn't already know the ending, I thought Praew and Poo would have ended up together, since they seem to both be the rejected ones.
I think Praew and Poo had feelings for one another. The children's generation towards the end was a hot mess. They were breaking off engagements and proposing to one another like mad lol. Poo saw Pa and Khun Ying hugging because Pa was comforting Khun Ying (She was jealous of Praew and Poo, she thought they still had feelings for one another) and began crying and ran off to find Praew and told her to break off her engagement with Pa and he will divorce Yingyor so they could get married, since they were both "rejected" like you said lol.

Also, Pa was terrible. Praew deserved better. Pa would have drunkenly slept with Som if Poo didn't come and stop him. Pa was in the middle of stripping Som when Poo walked in and pulled him off rofl.

sarNie Adult
I feel like there are so many characters that I can't really get into a couple. It's like each character has 5 minutes of screen time or something. But I still watch because cast lol. I mostly like all the kids except Pa. If they get really wishy washy as you say, I'm just going to watch the episode highlights on Youtube to see if I should watch the whole ep.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
What does fong kae mean?

*edit* nvm didn't realize that was Tangmo's character's name

Last edited:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know how many more eps until milly loses those bangs??

I'm really just watching this for yingyor & poo. When will she fall for him :( I already thought they were meant to be when poo visited her when she was born! It was so cute how he said yingyor wasn't cute, but he was smiling at her secretly when she was in the crib.

Why the heck does she still like Pa?? I know I read someone say that yingyor likes Pa until almost the end but uhh...wtf is likable about him? Doesn't she already see that he's an a-hole with the way he's all on som's side!

I really dislike som and praew's mom tbh. Can they disappear

sarNie Adult
I think she likes Pa, because he's affectionate and a sweet talker whereas Poo is all "can't stand Yingyor being so girly and all that" but is discreetly very caring and protective of her.

I only watched a few eps of the previous version, but it doesn't seem like Yingyor likes Pa all that much here. At least, I don't see it.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I think she likes Pa, because he's affectionate and a sweet talker whereas Poo is all "can't stand Yingyor being so girly and all that" but is discreetly very caring and protective of her.

I only watched a few eps of the previous version, but it doesn't seem like Yingyor likes Pa all that much here. At least, I don't see it.
Yeah it seems like she only likes Pa because he's nice to her and she thinks Poo doesn't like her.

I skimmed the old ver and I hope they don't do so much back & forth btwn yingyor, praew, poo, and pa...how did poo start liking praew instead of yingyor??
From the old ver...damn Som is legit crazy...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Praew thinks she fell in love with Poo because she knows of his dedication to Yingyor, but in reality she was in love with Pa the entire time. Remember, Yingyor doesn't know how Pa is behind the scene. Everyone is protecting her feelings by not telling her. Praew is the only person who somewhat tries to wake up her up about Pa and Som, but Yingyor has known Pa all her life and Praew not that long, so I can see her hesitation in turning from Pa completely.

sarNie Adult
I need more Poo and Yingyor.

I really do feel bad for Som. If it weren't for her broken family home, she and Pa may actually be a good couple. Gonna blame this on the granny, Fluke and Lilly. :rolleyes: Lilly is single and with status. She really didn't have to get involved with a married man.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling

I really do feel bad for Som. If it weren't for her broken family home, she and Pa may actually be a good couple. Gonna blame this on the granny, Fluke and Lilly. :rolleyes: Lilly is single and with status. She really didn't have to get involved with a married man.
I need more Poo & Yingyor also! They're so cute together!

Meh, I never liked Som though! She seemed like a huge bitch even before Fluke & Lilly happened. To me, it looked like she just kept her bitchiness on the down low so no one would know her true character

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

What pisses me off about Lilly was, I actually liked her character at the start when she was like no way am I taking someone's man, etc. Then, wtf??? Also, she is stupid because she married Fluke, knowing damn well he was still emotionally attached to his ex wife. Girl, bye.
As for Som, I feel bad for her, but at the same time, Praew grew up in a bad home and didn't turn out like Som did. I know not everyone is the same, but it is cause to wonder.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai I'm kind of confused on Fluke. Does he love Lilly too or no? I'm watching it unsubbed so I don't know what is going on 100%.

I thought Fluke had wanted to get with Lilly from what I saw when he first met her at the restaurant & when he went to Lilly's house with his mom. Or does he just want both of them as wives?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai I'm kind of confused on Fluke. Does he love Lilly too or no? I'm watching it unsubbed so I don't know what is going on 100%.

I thought Fluke had wanted to get with Lilly from what I saw when he first met her at the restaurant & when he went to Lilly's house with his mom. Or does he just want both of them as wives?

He's attracted to Lilly, I wouldn't say love, I would say lust. I mean he didn't know her enough to love her lol. Overall, he's just a selfish prick lol. It is unfortunate Mo didn't fall for Captain.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
He's attracted to Lilly, I wouldn't say love, I would say lust. I mean he didn't know her enough to love her lol. Overall, he's just a selfish prick lol. It is unfortunate Mo didn't fall for Captain.
Yeah, it's unfortunate that Mo didn't fall for captain instead of Fluke. Was so annoyed when he was angry & jealous over Mo & Captain when he was going to get married to Lilly.

When Dom hit Captain and told him not to mess with his wife, didn't Fluke say some shit like "for me, anyone who wants to mess with my wife is welcome to" ? Such an asshole.

Does Captain & Dom have the same status/title? Does Pa & Poo have same status as Yingyor? Just curious

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In the old version I liked poo and praew. They went back and forth with the coupling...praew poo and then finally praew pa...and vice versa

I hate how they "fall" in love in the last 2 ep lol

It started out good for me and then suffer in the middle ( old version ). I hate the "consolation" coupling.. I rather they be alone.

sarNie Adult
I don't quite remember what Fluke said, but I think he said something like that and was like let the best man win, and Captain said it isn't a competition and Mo isn't some prize to be won. I don't feel like Fluke loves either Mo or Lilly. It's all about ego for him. He just has Lilly like a new toy to play with while he stays possessive of his old toy that he doesn't really care for anymore. I don't really care for Fluke and Lilly at this point, so I fastforwarded through their scenes. Fluke is useless.

Although I didn't watch much of the original, I did get a Poo/Praew vibe. I honestly thought they would end up together. But I wasn't surprised Poo got with Yingyor in the end, because he really loved her from the beginning. And I actually like this Yingyor more than the original.

Looks like Captain is gonna come to Mo's rescue. It feels like the parents' generation are playing musical chairs.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Someone said that in the old ver, captain would prob start loving amy though right?

I'm really watching this for the kids generation only though, don't really care for the parent generation.

I feel like maybe in this ver, Yingyor will fall for Poo a lot sooner maybe? Because it seems like he's the only one on her side besides Praew (even though he's always acting like he's kind of bored/irritated to be with her or something, he seems to be there when she really needs it while Pa is off being an asshole with Som).

I thought it was really cute when she was blindfolded and feeling Poo's face and his expressions! He was so happy that she could tell it was him! I need more Poo & Yingyor scenes!