[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Title of the project is unknown yet, but she has two upcoming lakorns where she will be nang'ek. Komchadleuk confirmed this several weeks ago, but I kept forgetting about it. She is Khun Boy's new favorite after her performance in Gub Dug Pong/Aom lakorn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Well since there's two unknown thread, I'll just pick this one closest to the top They had a fitting yesterday. The lakorn name is Sai Rak Sai Sawat, yep the remake. Milly her contract with ch7 just ended so this is her first lakorn with one31 but why period?? The senior cast i saw were Dom Hetrakul, Captain Putanate, Fluke Kruekpol.

As for the children, Camilla Kittivat as Ying Yor, Tongtong The Star12 as Pubadee, Bifern as Plewadee, and Tre Porapat as Pakinai.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh this lakorn was so messed up with all the siblings. But I loved Pubadee and his couple with Ying Yor.

Milly's free agent now or with one? Man what is happening at Ch7. Everyone is jumping ship.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Milly...didn't she just signed with channel 7 a few years ago? How long ago was her lakorn with Vee and New? Anyhow, channel 7 seemed to not able to keep their people.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Oh this lakorn was so messed up with all the siblings. But I loved Pubadee and his couple with Ying Yor.

Milly's free agent now or with one? Man what is happening at Ch7. Everyone is jumping ship.
so whos the nangek since you watched the previous version?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They're both n'eks and half-sisters but didn't know it till they're adults. The 2 p'eks are full brothers. There's all sorts of love hexagons going on, both in the parent and child generation. The n'rai is related to them through marriage and she's a pretty significant character too. You need a road map to figure out who's who and how they're all related.

I like Pubadee more because he's a one woman kind of man. He's always loved Ying Yor since they were little kids. Pakinai was a player and weak. He started out loving Ying Yor, then dumped her when he saw n'rai. He then tried to get back with Ying Yor once he realized n'rai was evil but when she wouldn't play, he turned to Ple and ended up with her.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Any clips of old version? This is a remake right? Was the old one super popular?

xodxo

They're both n'eks and half-sisters but didn't know it till they're adults. The 2 p'eks are full brothers. There's all sorts of love hexagons going on, both in the parent and child generation. The n'rai is related to them through marriage and she's a pretty significant character too. You need a road map to figure out who's who and how they're all related.

I like Pubadee more because he's a one woman kind of man. He's always loved Ying Yor since they were little kids. Pakinai was a player and weak. He started out loving Ying Yor, then dumped her when he saw n'rai. He then tried to get back with Ying Yor once he realized n'rai was evil but when she wouldn't play, he turned to Ple and ended up with her.
Haha so this is the whole story! :)

~~~

I remember this Lakorn being pretty big back then. Love the soundtrack to death!!

sarNie Adult
Oh man. I'm not digging the girls' hairstyle though. Could be so much better. Dang. Not sure if I will watch the parent's generation. Seems like everyone is two timing each other.

Why would they block the trailers? It's to promote the lakorns, no? That's a bad move.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ooh it looks like they expanded the parents generation. I always thought the old one, the parents gen was so complicated and melodramatic but they told the story in a few flashbacks when it had the potential to be a lakorn by itself.

When did Lilly get downgraded? Hard to believe she got the Roy remake just a few years back.

xodxo

Looks complicated and messy.. and nothing like the old version wtheck :confused0: