[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jul 12, 2017.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

Sounds like him.

3. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

It is, I looked it up this morning when I woke up lol.

4. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

omg it's already on episode 2. starting it now. btw, where has fluke gone these past years?

he was lead guy a couple of times and kinda disappeared. now he's in back to back stuff, playing a cheating dude. he always gets paired with tangmo for some reason, and twice now she's been his second lady.

5. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

I think he moved abroad for a little bit after he had his son. He's in a relationship with Lee Natalee now I think.

6. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Is this any good starting?!?!? I don’t really like anyone in here much...

7. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, ah gotcha. I have no idea who Lee is lol.

@xodxo , it's ok. it's moving pretty fast. all the parent generation have already been introduced along with the breakups, hookups and next gen.

SPOILERRRRR

Looks like Tangmo has the saddest life of the 1st gen and Pim's second husband. Why didn't Pim just tell Dome it's his baby. He would've kept her as a second wife I think. She's not first wife, but it's still better than being a maid.

xodxo likes this.
  8. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Did you watch Janie and Dome's lakorn? She was the dead wife lol. Right now, she's also in Margie and Dome's lakorn as Margie's older sister.

As for Pim, it is because she wants it all.

Also, I get so annoyed with people commenting on Pim's look. The girl looks great for someone who has been going through chemo for long periods of time.

9. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

I’m loving this lakorn so far. People are commenting on Pims looks?! She looks great!! I couldn’t even tell she has been through Chemo if i didn’t know before. I’m so proud of her. And as always, her acting is solid!

On the other hand, Mo looks so unnatural to me. I missed her so much but it seems like she can barely move her face :(. I feel like she’s got unnecessary work done cause she was so cute before. Well she’s still gorgeous now but I can just tell when she has facial expressions lol.

Amy is gorgeous too! All the girls in here are so gorgeous and lovely. The wardrobe and setting is so nice. They really went all out!

The little girl playing Pims daughter is so damn cute!!! The way she touched Dome’s face and went back to her “dad” was so cute haha and when she doesn’t do anything when Pim yells at her. Bless her little soul!

Can’t wait to see how this progresses. I wanna see how everything aligns together. I love Milly but her bangs aren’t so appealing haha. With Bifern too but it looks like she gets rid of them bangs later. They’re both so gorgeous too!

10. Mina.thao

Mina.thao sarNie Egg

where can i watch ep. 3?

11. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai maybe. is that an older lakorn? if it's recent, probably not. honestly, i don't notice anything about pim's looks.

i hope they change pim's daughter in this version. in the previous, i couldn't really stand her, and i was a fan of the actress since she played in ban lang mek.

12. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Wait Bifern was in Bunlang Mek????

13. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

No. The older actress who played her role in this lakorn was in the old ban lang mek. She was also in the old version of Lah.

How many days does this air per week. Surprised they're already on the third episode.

And yea, I'm not digging the bangs. It doesn't work on either of the girls. I actually really like Soh here. Her grandma sucks. Shippin Soh & Poo, because they both have sass lol.

Pim's husband must've felt so betrayed. He used to be a decent dude. Damn.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  14. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Ohhhh Nok Sinjai?

It airs Monday-Thursday. It seems that ONE has gone back to their old format from when they were Exact, airing short episodes Mon-Thurs. I was liking when they were like other channels sort of and aired two lakorns per week =/.

72701 likes this.
  15. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

16. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

Oh. So there's an ep4 today. Lemme go watch it lol. No. The actress who plays her daughter. And nowwww, I realize that actress played Nok's daughter twice lol. They must've really liked pairing them together.

17. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

No episode 4 today because Dao Jarut Fah ended Monday and this tarted Tuesday so only episode 3. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Sai Choereunpura. I used to love watching her lakorns lol

18. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

SPOILERS

I'm just gonna quote this.

Makes so much sense why Soh hates YingYor now.

19. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Does Yingyor end up with older brother or younger? I don't remember.

20. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

YingYor ends up with Poo.