[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jul 12, 2017.

1. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Wow.....they expand the parents and made it more dramatic. This is extremely confusing now.

I didn't like Got character. The poor nk was nice enough and a bit sassy then turn bitchy/revengeful after she claim her birth right. It already look extremely dramatic

72701 likes this.
  2. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Wow so many characters, I wonder how many episodes this is suppose to be.

3. tweedaly

tweedaly sarNie Rebel

Thank you!

4. tweedaly

tweedaly sarNie Rebel

I'm wondering is Bifern playing as Pim's daughter and Milly is Amy's daughter? Correct me if I'm wrong, it's just what I'm assuming.

5. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

So the parents' generation looks like this? This is like the second time Tangmo is playing Fluke's second lady. WTH. :rolleyes:

Dome x Amy x Pim
    Fluke x Lilly x Tangmo
    Captain x Amy

6. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Yeah Bifern is Pim's and Milly's is Amy's.

72701, you got it right for the most part except it's also kind of Captain/Amy/Tangmo.

From what I remember in the old one using the new cast names:
    Captain and Amy were engaged but he fell in love with Tangmo so he broke off their engagement. Then Amy and Dome met and fell in love but Dome was always paranoid that Amy still loved Captain (he was kinda right). So being the typical weak dude, he slept with Pim.

Both Fluke and Captain loved Tangmo but she only loved Fluke. The n'rai in the kids gen is Tangmo/Fluke's kid.

Fluke later on divorced Tangmo and married Lilly but by this time the kids are grown up. Lilly is Amy's sister I think or cousins? Not sure how they're related.

The only no-drama people in the whole story were the p'eks parents. They just sat back and watched the train wreck their friends and sons were lol.

72701 likes this.
  7. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

I honestly expect it to be overly dramatic and long if it is a period lakorn done by ONE. When they make period lakorns they tend to go very grand. It is probably their longest lakorns of the year lol. I love the cast for this. For me, I don't feel like anyone got demoted or anything in these type of lakorns. Most of the cast in here are still playing pra'ek and nang'ek roles in their own right.

What I like about it is, they threw quality cast into the project like Ruen Benjapit, now let's hope the storyline doesn't disappoint too much lol.

72701 likes this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Who is bifern playing? I felt like the 2nd couple wasn't't as genuine....they settled cuz the other didn't't get them

9. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

@spanky

spanky likes this.
  10. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Airing on the 24th, Wow, Captain will have two period lakorns airing on different channels lol.

11. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Mannie likes this.
  12. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

WOW! I’m so excited for this. Haven’t been following a lakorn as much as I wanted so this sounds like it’ll do it for me haha

13. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

If only Noon S were in here too, it would have been perfect lol.

tweedaly and Koy123 like this.
  14. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Airing todayyy later wooooo.

72701 likes this.
  15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

The locations they’ve used for filming are beautiful!

16. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

I lied, it didn't air today, I swear they said it was.

72701 likes this.
  17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Looks like this lakorn is full or rais. Who are the leads?

18. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

The producers and stuff says all the characters are important and leads. There is literally going to be some kind of party every episode lol.

Koy123 likes this.
  19. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Interesting... looks like there’s gonna be a lot of slapping around. Lol

20. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Omg hell yes. I'm glad you love her as much as I do! I miss her now lolol. She woulda killed whatever role in here!

tweedaly and Koy123 like this.