❤️[ONE31] Sai Roong (Change2561): Pong Nawat / Sammy Cowell

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wonder why the media thought it was an actress from ch7 all this time.
Maybe it was originally cast with former ch7 actress, but they changed it at the last minute. This is about the life of a actress so it doesn’t mater if she’s a halfie or not as long as the actress understand the character and put on a good performance.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Maybe it was originally cast with former ch7 actress, but they changed it at the last minute. This is about the life of a actress so it doesn’t mater if she’s a halfie or not as long as the actress understand the character and put on a good performance.

I've seen the older version before with Ann and Johnny. Ann's character is really complicated. It's nice that they're giving a newbie a chance to be in this role but it will be quite a challenge for her to prove herself in this role.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
No! I wanted Sammie Cowell! Oh, well. I'm not sure who Care is, but looking at her pictures, she does not fit the role. Well, I'll watch 1st episode to see if I like it. Love that Aum is in here! Yay!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
She's not pretty. I dunno, GMM and OneHD tend to hire people that aren't that good looking and are more suited for supporting roles. This lakorn needed to be produced by Ch3, it is halfies galore there. OneHD and GMM don't have that many halfie actresses.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Marie is the only One31 actress I know who's a halfie (and I'm not sure if she's signed with Exact, same setup with Esther).

Mai too, though obviously she's a freelance. It'd be interesting to see her in a GMM25 drama (except for that cameo appearance in "The Diary of Tootsies" years back).

==========

In Pantip, someone commented about the actresses who played the female lead in the past incarnations of this drama. They're not halfies. Maybe that's where P'Chod is drawing her inspiration from. (Incidentally the female lead in the 1985 version is Tuck Mayura, who's likely to play the mother role here this time around).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So looks like this will now air under One31.

I think it's gonna be Mai or Marie for the female lead.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So looks like this will now air under One31.

I think it's gonna be Mai or Marie for the female lead.
I think Mai would fit the role best.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I thought they already chose a newbie for the female lead. Was it just rumors? I think Mai would fit the role the most too but Marie isn't a bad choice either.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Mai would be perfect. She’s got the gorgeous model looks and she’s a halfie which is what the role entails. Also I think she’s a good actress that would pull off the role and I feel like she needs a good dramatic lakorn. Plus I feel like her and Aum would look really good together despite the height thing. I sure hope Aum is still the p’ek!

Marie is an absolute no. Not a good actress in my eyes and she’s not even model like. She has the girl next door look.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Other names mentioned here are Nat, Susie, Esther and Vill.

Nat previously worked with P'Chod when she was in GMM25 (and P'Chod was still the head of the channel). She did a drama with Kao Jirayu there. But acting wise?

Susie's name has already been mentioned previously.

Esther and Vill? Ehhh and ehhh! (Or maybe I've seen too much of them already 5555)

Care Panisara (who was rumoured to be the n'ek in thaidramatic_update's post) might play Janie's role instead?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Nat needs to work on her acting and don’t think she would fit this role. Care is better off as Janies role especially if she’s a newcomer. No to Esther. Idk I just can’t watch her and that sounds mean but I’ve never finished her lakorn. Vill doesn’t fit the role in my opinion. Vill isn’t the best actress either but I can actually watch her lakorns, just don’t think this role fits her though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Absolutely no to Vill and Esther. Vill isn’t a great actress and I’m honestly just kind of tired of Esther. She lost the charm and freshness she used to have.

As for Nat, I think she has all the requirements that the role needs but her acting is too weak for the role so I would still rather have Mai. Susie would be a great option as well but id honestly rather have someone else in it.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
If this were remade years ago, Pinky would have been a wonderful fit IMO.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Nat needs to work on her acting and don’t think she would fit this role. Care is better off as Janies role especially if she’s a newcomer. No to Esther. Idk I just can’t watch her and that sounds mean but I’ve never finished her lakorn. Vill doesn’t fit the role in my opinion. Vill isn’t the best actress either but I can actually watch her lakorns, just don’t think this role fits her though.
Even I have a soft spot for her Vill is too contented with her limited acting. Nobody has told her the reality of her skills and she was casted in roles to big for her (the remake of Ann and Num was a huge fail). Esther voice is just.... ugh. She may be able to emote just her voice is... Nat gives me Chompoo vibe :-/. Mai or Baifern would be perfect !!!