❤️[ONE31] Sai Roong (Change2561): Pong Nawat / Sammy Cowell

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I’m actually not mad at Pong being casted. I can see him playing the male lead role well. The old school p’ek play the vengeful p’eks the best after all and he doesn’t look bad for his age.
He’s fine for his age! I hope he can do a great job and have chemistry with sammy! :)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
They may be shooting soon! Looks like there was also a change of director from Mr. Koo to P' Oh (director of "Only You I Need", "The Folly of Human Ambition", "Mia Noi", etc.).

http://instagr.am/p/CUTxjX6vLz8/

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Fitting will be on October 14th, so probably we'll know more of the cast by then.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was wrong, Kat isn't playing Sammy's mom. Looks like she'll be playing Tai Penpak's role. I haven't seen the original drama but I saw a clip yesterday. I imagine she's paired with Pip Ravit, who's portraying Songyot.

Comebacking actress Boom Trerak is likely playing Sammy's mom here. Lilly Nicha (she's back!) will assume Janie's role, while Iang is likely gonna play Pong's younger brother.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm neutral on her outfit....but I don't feel it is trashy

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Who’s playing the mom? She was a very important role too. They had great cast in the last version everyone did a good job. This is one of my all time favorite lakorn. Loved Johnny and Anne together they had strong undeniable chemistry

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Who’s playing the mom? She was a very important role too. They had great cast in the last version everyone did a good job. This is one of my all time favorite lakorn. Loved Johnny and Anne together they had strong undeniable chemistry
A veteran actress....I forgot her name....

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Boom Trerak is her name. This will be her first drama in more than 25 years; she used to have n'ek roles but she spent a relatively short time in Thai entertainment. In an article I posted, she's been offered several dramas through the years but she turned down because she's based in the US. It just so happened that she's in Thailand for now so perfect timing that P'Chod got to offer her the meaty role.

P'Chod has been instrumental in some drama comebacks - Sam Yuranunt in "The Fallen Leaf", Aimee Morakot in "The Folly of Human Ambition" (but looks like that was her last drama role), Tak Bongkod in the upcoming "The Wife" and now Boom Trerak.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Could this be a scene from "Sai Roong"? Saw this in the last part of the One31 event launch.

This is Kat English's only project with One31.

1647109701776.png