❤️[ONE31] Sai Roong (Change2561): Pong Nawat / Sammy Cowell

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang I’m surprised Steph is moving if it’s true. Then again she really doesn’t have anything right now. It doesn’t seem like she’s into acting as much either.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Janie was really cute as the n'ek's sister
I don't remember the story though...
N’ek is a famous model who is addicted to alcohol and very depressed because of her ex boyfriend who passed away in a car accident after she wrote him a letter telling him she’s breaking up with him. She didn’t want to break up with him but his mother hates her and insulted her so her mother got upset and forced her to break up with him. Turns out p’ek didn’t actually die and is still alive and comes back to basically mess around and torture the poor girl cause she’s still very much in love with her ex. Her life is a huge mess because of her mothers alcoholism and gambling addiction. It’s a really good lakorn!

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
N’ek is a famous model who is addicted to alcohol and very depressed because of her ex boyfriend who passed away in a car accident after she wrote him a letter telling him she’s breaking up with him. She didn’t want to break up with him but his mother hates her and insulted her so her mother got upset and forced her to break up with him. Turns out p’ek didn’t actually die and is still alive and comes back to basically mess around and torture the poor girl cause she’s still very much in love with her ex. Her life is a huge mess because of her mothers alcoholism and gambling addiction. It’s a really good lakorn!
Thank you.
The n'ek's life sounds really depressing.
Too bad Kwan missed out this one! It could be another challenging role for her after a while.... I think she will look good with Aum too.
Sammie is good.... but meh for Stephanie. She's pretty, but she doesn't appeal to me...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thank you.
The n'ek's life sounds really depressing.
Too bad Kwan missed out this one! It could be another challenging role for her after a while.... I think she will look good with Aum too.
Sammie is good.... but meh for Stephanie. She's pretty, but she doesn't appeal to me...
Hmm I’m honestly glad Kwan missed out on this one. Anne played the role super well and I don’t see Kwan ever coming close to her performance. I agree with you on Stephanie. I’m not really into her. She’s not appealing to me. Her acting isn’t bad from the one lakorn I’ve watched of hers but I’d much prefer someone else. Plus, physically I don’t think she matches Aum.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So I 100% doubt Sammy is gonna be in this one now since Ch7 just posted the fitting pictures for her lakorn with Mik. Now I’m hoping they choose a good n’ek for this. I could totally see Baifern P playing this role! Plus her and Aum would look so good together. I heard her schedule is pretty packed though! She’s worked with this production very recently though so hopefully they chose her again!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammie would be wonderful in this, she's always been really good at those roles where she's a mix of both strong and vulnerable.

Regardless, it's nice to see Aum back in a traditional praek role. He plays tortured and vengeful so well.
Sammie and Aum in a lakorn ! Reason why I wanted to ditch ch7

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So I 100% doubt Sammy is gonna be in this one now since Ch7 just posted the fitting pictures for her lakorn with Mik. Now I’m hoping they choose a good n’ek for this. I could totally see Baifern P playing this role! Plus her and Aum would look so good together. I heard her schedule is pretty packed though! She’s worked with this production very recently though so hopefully they chose her again!
Prior to "Game Rak Ao Keun", "Lhong Fai" was GMM25's highest rating drama. Baifern P was the lead and Change2561 produced it. Arguably One31's most explosive drama last year "Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew" was also another Baifern P x Change2561 collab. It was a ratings winner (despite being a late night drama), social media draw and now starting to string up awards.

I think she only has a Channel 3 drama with Nine now, so I hope she can be contacted for this. This will likely air late this year anyway, as GMM25 has a couple other dramas that will air ahead of this. (I can see this airing on the MT timeslot)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Prior to "Game Rak Ao Keun", "Lhong Fai" was GMM25's highest rating drama. Baifern P was the lead and Change2561 produced it. Arguably One31's most explosive drama last year "Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew" was also another Baifern P x Change2561 collab. It was a ratings winner (despite being a late night drama), social media draw and now starting to string up awards.

I think she only has a Channel 3 drama with Nine now, so I hope she can be contacted for this. This will likely air late this year anyway, as GMM25 has a couple other dramas that will air ahead of this. (I can see this airing on the MT timeslot)
Let’s hope they want her for this too because she’d honestly be perfect! She has the acting skills, she has the looks of a model, and looks mixed which the role needs. I don’t think Baifern is super tall either so she would match Aums looks and height. Plus she’s an ex Ch7 actress so maybe that’s who they’re talking about.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

She has a movie with Mario too

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yet another discussion thread from Pantip regarding this drama. Seeing Susie's name in quite a number of comments.

Baifern will now have a project in One31 with Sean, so looks like it'll be unlikely to see her here. I know she's got another drama and a film, but I hope though she can squeeze some time to work on another drama with either GMM25 and/or Mr. Koo. They've been on a roll since 2017 - Lhong Fai (with Mr. Koo on GMM25 - 2017), Devil Angel (with Mr. Koo on GMM25 - 2018), Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (with Mr. Koo on One31 - 2019), The Sand Princess (GMM25 - 2019).

Mr. Koo has another drama in Amarin though which should air end of this year, so maybe Baifern will be a good fit there?