[ONE31]Ruen Benjapit: Kang Vorakarn/Plengkwan / Mos Patiparn/Noon Siriphun/Pang Ornjira

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I honestly felt that way to. Notice how when Mos tells them he will have two new wives, Pin cared about the power but not the fact that her husband is going to be splitting his love. Also, she doesn't seem the least bit jealous over him and other women other than if it deals with power lol. So, it doesn't make sense that Pin who craves power so much and wants to win is soooooo concerned over Waen lol.

Ahhh so both boys belong to Waen?? Fraternal twins? Not quite sure yet because we didn't see what happened to Waen afterwards and in the preview when she's talking to a girl, so don't know if the girl is her daughter or kang is her son yet.
Yes!! It's fraternal twins!!

Plengkwan is Lift's daughter! So basically Kang was engaged to her but her family lost money and Noon didn't want them together anymore so called off the wedding and now wants Kang to get with the other girl (is it Kemisara, what's her name)? So Mos is fed up with Noon you can tell haha. The other girl, I think she gets with Film. She's really cute!! I already like her hahah. Plengkwan looks like shes about to cry all the time lmao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes!! It's fraternal twins!!

Plengkwan is Lift's daughter! So basically Kang was engaged to her but her family lost money and Noon didn't want them together anymore so called off the wedding and now wants Kang to get with the other girl (is it Kemisara, what's her name)? So Mos is fed up with Noon you can tell haha. The other girl, I think she gets with Film. She's really cute!! I already like her hahah. Plengkwan looks like shes about to cry all the time lmao
waiiiit I think we have the characters confused lol. I think Film is Phet, and Kang is Rit (The son that escape with Waen). the irony that only one wife actually had kids out of four lol. Also, yes I agree, Plengkwan looks like she is going to cry all the time. She is not a good actress at all lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OMg goes to show you how well I know the newbies haha thanks for clarifying!! I want Kang to get with the hi so daughter but he kinda fits Plengkwan too. Haha he’s in Dom kaew part 2 and my parents didn’t know he was in both. They said he looks better in the other lakorn lolol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think they haven't clarified who ended up with who yet, they are still leaving it a mystery. Kang can still end up with the hi-so girl. I think Kang looks better in Tawan Jun Ward too. Am I the only one who can't wait til everything is revealed? I want to see Pin and Waen back in their rightful place! I wonder how long this lakorn will be, but since it is a two generation probably episode 30 (I sure hope not) lol. Mai and Ter's lakorn ended at 24. I like this new format one is doing a lakorn that airs everyday and two different ones after. Kind of like other channels with evenings and prime time. Not to mention series toooo!

Edit: I just saw today's episode and more likely Kang with Hi-So girl lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I think they haven't clarified who ended up with who yet, they are still leaving it a mystery. Kang can still end up with the hi-so girl. I think Kang looks better in Tawan Jun Ward too. Am I the only one who can't wait til everything is revealed? I want to see Pin and Waen back in their rightful place! I wonder how long this lakorn will be, but since it is a two generation probably episode 30 (I sure hope not) lol. Mai and Ter's lakorn ended at 24. I like this new format one is doing a lakorn that airs everyday and two different ones after. Kind of like other channels with evenings and prime time. Not to mention series toooo!

Edit: I just saw today's episode and more likely Kang with Hi-So girl lol.
Lol Tina are we the only ones watching this? Haha well I'm glad you are watching this cause we can go on this journey together when things get revealed. Okay, so I did some major stalking cause I'm like so curious to know more aobut the hi-so girl haha I guess she's had a lot of previous work with GMM (Hormones the series) and 1.3M followers on Instagram! No wonder her acting is better than Plengkwan haha it felt so natural to me. Haha omg and I kept calling her Kemisara but her nickname is Belle. Yay, how easy is that name lol. So yeah Belle is gonna get with Kang totally since today's episode but also I read on wiki and they said she ends up with Kang haha. It would be a bummer if she ends up with Film cause he doesn't even love her lol.

Waen was so close to seeing the love of her life Pin today haha.. can't wait for them to reunite and FSU. lolol

By the way how are people even confused about this lakorn. Literally only one wife had kids hahah. There are other lakorns where the wives have multiple kids, switch ups, lies, confusion, etc. This one is so simple to me lol. I'm so into this haha.. this lakorn is doing really well on ratings!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The connection poster suggested that 1 of the guy has 2 possible mothers

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Tina are we the only ones watching this? Haha well I'm glad you are watching this cause we can go on this journey together when things get revealed. Okay, so I did some major stalking cause I'm like so curious to know more aobut the hi-so girl haha I guess she's had a lot of previous work with GMM (Hormones the series) and 1.3M followers on Instagram! No wonder her acting is better than Plengkwan haha it felt so natural to me. Haha omg and I kept calling her Kemisara but her nickname is Belle. Yay, how easy is that name lol. So yeah Belle is gonna get with Kang totally since today's episode but also I read on wiki and they said she ends up with Kang haha. It would be a bummer if she ends up with Film cause he doesn't even love her lol.

Waen was so close to seeing the love of her life Pin today haha.. can't wait for them to reunite and FSU. lolol

By the way how are people even confused about this lakorn. Literally only one wife had kids hahah. There are other lakorns where the wives have multiple kids, switch ups, lies, confusion, etc. This one is so simple to me lol. I'm so into this haha.. this lakorn is doing really well on ratings!
I think people are confused because they aren' sure what happened to Yok's child. I think some think that child survived and was swapped with Waen's baby. I was sooo routing for Waen to see )Pin! I can't wait for them to reunite. I think I will enjoy Kang's couple more. Nothing against the other couple, but it is HARD to focus on their couple when both actors kind of uhh aren't that good? Film isn't toooo bad, but Plengkwan, dear ... lol.

The connection poster suggested that 1 of the guy has 2 possible mothers
Yes, not sure if this would be a spoiler but .....

because pupae gave birth to one child and noon's child died during birth. Noon's grandmother/caretaker took Pupae's son (Film) and passed it off as Noon's (Noon doesn't even know it isn't her child). They were going to kill Pupae, but Pang came and saved her. While they were escaping, Pupae gave birth to another son (Kang).

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Started watching this because of Belle (fan of Hormones The Series here!) and so far it doesn't disappoint! The mystery is somewhat addictive too.

Oh I so hope that Kang will end up with Belle!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omggggggggggggggg! I'm so glad they didn't drag it out to where Khun Phra saw someone else who was selling the handkerchiefs, but it was actually Waen! Now he knows Waen is alive! Also, next episode mask vs mask oooo! Tubtim is using Yok's Goo magic against her lol. I'm so convinced Pin and Waen were lovers or some sorts. Pin got so emotional when she realized Waen is still alive lol.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I would love it if Pin and Waen were lovers or at least have feelings for each other. What a turn of events that would be in a Thai lakorn!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OMG I been trying to reply!! Still into this lakorn. I agree with you that I love how they’re not dragging this out with knowing who’s dead or alive lol. @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai did you see the part where Pin found out who Rit was and said she would die for him?! Omg that’s how much she loves Waen!! Did you see her reaction?! Omg omg so good lol.. I’m fully convinced there’s more to their relationship hahaha.

Anyways I thought Kang was gonna get with Belle but it looks like he’s getting more scenes with Plengkwan?! What the heck lol. Well I still want Belle to be with Kang haha plus Waen loves her already too so she’s perfect for Kang!!

Omg I love Noon in here. She’s so gorgeous and god I hate and love her at the same time too!! God she steals this whole show. Sometimes Pupae sucks at acting lol I’m like girl you been away too long from acting haha but her expression and love for her sons is when her acting is a lot stronger. Pang is kinda annoying in here haha I know she’s gonna die cause her character is still somewhat bad.. hurting poor Phet. They would play the concussion thing where she’s about to kill someone but her concussuion prevents her.. such an exact thing to do lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We haven't seen belle at all. .seen her w/the mom a little...maybe we'll see her helping kang and pkwan.