[ONE31] Roonpee Secret Love Series

sarNie Adult
When that guy who likes Belle put her to sleep, smiled and walked away, I thought to myself "oh, he seems like a nice guy". And then he locks the door lol. What an a*hole. Dude, are you really gonna rape her on her birthday? I hope that wasn't his plan with the girl who likes S. If it is, they should just get with each other.

Initially, I didn't like the second couple, because I thought they were gonna take away from S and Belle's storyline. I enjoy them. It's nice to have scenes that are cute as a relief from the drama of the main couple.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Initially, I didn't like the second couple, because I thought they were gonna take away from S and Belle's storyline. I enjoy them. It's nice to have scenes that are cute as a relief from the drama of the main couple.
So true! I'm liking the second couple more and more.

sarNie Adult
Not much of the second couple this episode. S is the sweetest ever! It still feels off with Belle appearing so mellow this season like she's going through PTSD or something.

Also, Pang is the bestest friend a girl can have.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Not much of the second couple this episode. S is the sweetest ever! It still feels off with Belle appearing so mellow this season like she's going through PTSD or something.

Also, Pang is the bestest friend a girl can have.
Same, I feel like there's an inconsistency in Belle's characterization this season. Not sure if it's the director's choice or it's Thanaerng's.

sarNie Adult
Toy lost a lot of points for me this episode. He just couldn't just tell her that he likes her. Love how Pang just smacked that girl lol.

sarNie Adult
awww S and Belle are finally together. Wish they didn't decide to take the direction they did with Belle this season. Like she was a totally different person.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
awww S and Belle are finally together. Wish they didn't decide to take the direction they did with Belle this season. Like she was a totally different person.
Yeah and it's a bit draggy too. Hopefully Puppy Honey next will get better execution.

sarNie Adult
I can see there being a storyline between the male couple. I don't know what they could come up with between the main couple other than relationship problems stemming from a third party like in My Lil Boy.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I can see there being a storyline between the male couple. I don't know what they could come up with between the main couple other than relationship problems stemming from a third party like in My Lil Boy.
I see that Krist from Sotus The Series is joining Puppy Honey. He's probably gonna come between the main couple.

sarNie Adult
eh I'll try episode 1 when it comes out, but if it's a repeat of my lil boy problems, i'm probably gonna put on the back burner or not continue watching it at all.