[ONE31] Roonpee Secret Love Series

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Since there was a thread for season 1, I decided to make a thread for season 2 since this series is already starting this Sunday (11 Dec).

Only two parts are returning for season 2; My Lil Boy and Puppy Honey (main cast are the same for both).

Trailer for My Lil Boy 2 with English subs:

My Lil Boy 2 stars:

Thanaerng Kanyawee
Nanon Korapat
Chimon Wachirawit
Toptap Jirakit
Nara Watanabe
Ryu Ingkarat

EDIT

Puppy Honey season 2 starts on 18 March (every Saturday):

puppyhoney2.jpg

Puppy Honey 2 stars:

Kang Vorakorn
Cherreen Nachjaree
Gun Athaphan
Off Jumpol

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for S already. And when did his friend with the glasses break up with the upperclass girl? lol I love, love, love the end OST.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for S already. And when did his friend with the glasses break up with the upperclass girl? lol I love, love, love the end OST.
What was S' friend's name again? Lol can't remember. I don't remember it was mentioned in season 1 when he broke up with that girl.

I hope Belle's feelings haven't really changed. Maybe she went out with that new guy for a reason?

Also, what a difference a few months make. Nanon is already a bit taller and looks a bit more matured too.

sarNie Adult
I don't know the friend's name.

As for Nanon, excellent timing for that growth spurt to happen, too.

Belle seems more subdued this season. Although she cried a lot the first season, she also seem more happy. There were more genuine smiles.

sarNie Adult
Thought maybe the girl has a crush on Belle but then she's pushing Belle towards the other guy. So maybe she has one on S, but she's only just met him like once.

sarNie Adult
has S's full song come out yet?

Turns out the girl is after S. I can't believe she would move in with Belle just to block Belle and S. That's a new level of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Pang is the best friend. Even from season 1, didn't it seem like S had feelings for Belle's friend, Aom?

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
has S's full song come out yet?

Turns out the girl is after S. I can't believe she would move in with Belle just to block Belle and S. That's a new level of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Pang is the best friend. Even from season 1, didn't it seem like S had feelings for Belle's friend, Aom?
The song is not out yet.

Yeah so it's easy for her to keep an eye on Belle & S' relationship. :(

sarNie Adult
Gotta hand it to S though. If the girl really drowned, she probably would've died with all his hesitation to save her hahaha.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Gotta hand it to S though. If the girl really drowned, she probably would've died with all his hesitation to save her hahaha.
Haha at least he was calm enough to save her. :)

Anyway, I've read that this season will have 8 episodes, so 2 more episodes than season 1. With the current conflict(s) I'm not surprised.

sarNie Adult
Oh boy. Usually when there are less episodes, the drama gets wrapped up sooner. That's why I'm a fan of these shorter storylines. Hopefully, it doesn't drag. It sort of feels off seeing this older girl go for S since although he's cute, he still has a strong baby face going on and his character seems very innocent. If anyone was going to be an obstacle for Belle, it would make sense to be Aom since she shares similar interest to S and is studious like him but ofc they're best friends. Maybe a character like her. This new girl just seems too raeng for S lol. Even if she got rid of Belle, I don't see S going for her unless he was drunk.

Can't wait to see S sing the song at the end.