❤️[ONE31] Poot Pissawat (Montara Entertainment Co., Ltd.) : Film Thanapat/Bifern Anchasa/ Pinky Savika

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He got chemistry with that Baifern in that lakorn with Pong playing a cheater again (getting typcasted)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Where is pinky?
Maybe Pinky will be in the second fitting when they about to air it.

If you look at Kob and Willy lakorn, Willy wasn't there for the first fitting. It was just Sean and Kob in the first fitting when they about to air they have a second fitting with Willy.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
They have the opening today.

Pinky was at the opening. Film and Bifern are so cutie. It seem like they really enjoying each other company. :):)

Cr to: tag and to its owner.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Damn Pinky is smoking! She looks so young still and she’s glowing!! I’m excited haha. I don’t remember the rai in the old one dressing like how she is. I wonder if they’re making her more significant haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Damn Pinky is smoking! She looks so young still and she’s glowing!! I’m excited haha. I don’t remember the rai in the old one dressing like how she is. I wonder if they’re making her more significant haha
I think so to! I think she might have equal role as bifern. You forgot to mention Dom is still good looking! They are more noticeable than Film and Bifern lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I think so to! I think she might have equal role as bifern. You forgot to mention Dom is still good looking! They are more noticeable than Film and Bifern lol.
Hahah that's true too. When he played Noona's dad in Rachinee Morlum I'm like NO. Hard NO. LOL

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't watch them the first time around, but I have seen clips and it seems like they had chemistry. I remember back when I first started watching lakorns I binge watched a lot of Pinky's lakorns since many of them were on YouTube. She's definitely a talented actress with a very unique look. I hope this lakorn does well for all of them.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The only thing that bothers me about the lakorn, is that the p'ek was married to the rai!

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
hello guys
i love pinky soo much and i am fan of her ,but for real why are giving her second role or villain roles, she act better than any new actress who depend on their look and beauty to get roles which realy annoying me there is not getting better in acting or they don't change the characters .always the same character
i don't like the plot and i feel it will not make success .maybe i am wrong

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol @sarN I feel like I’m following you around LOL, but omg I hated Noon/Kades version. P’ek was so abusive when under the stupid spell. He even slap and assaulted n’ek that it became a really big turn off to watch.