[ONE31] Sassy Matchmaker (The One Enterprise / Pordeecom): Sean Jindachot / Charlette Wasita

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sean and former child actress Charlette Wasita (who was in "Dong Phaya Yen") are the leads here.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Uhh as much as I like seeing that Sean is slowly getting more work again

Isn't she still a child? Lol unless Google is wrong, she's only 16. Haha hopefully there's no romance between the two then and that they just develop a friendship and she really does only help him find his match then bc that's a really comfortable age gap. He's literally twice her age.... it'll be one thing if she's at least 18-21 but she's only 16.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Uhh as much as I like seeing that Sean is slowly getting more work again

Isn't she still a child? Lol unless Google is wrong, she's only 16. Haha hopefully there's no romance between the two then and that they just develop a friendship and she really does only help him find his match then bc that's a really comfortable age gap. He's literally twice her age.... it'll be one thing if she's at least 18-21 but she's only 16.
Wasn't Kob like 14 when she played Dao Pro sook? Or maybe 16. But she was very young then. Granted, Num wasn't all that old himself but the lakorn has some good intimate scenes. I think 16 is young and would have been better for a high school romance or just a simple coming of age kind of lakorn. Sean isn't that old looking but since we k ow her age we'll always keep that in mind.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wasn't Kob like 14 when she played Dao Pro sook? Or maybe 16. But she was very young then. Granted, Num wasn't all that old himself but the lakorn has some good intimate scenes. I think 16 is young and would have been better for a high school romance or just a simple coming of age kind of lakorn. Sean isn't that old looking but since we k ow her age we'll always keep that in mind.
Kob was 16 .. turned/turning 17...num was like 21?
They used lots of angles and zoom out camera

It was my mom's favorite lakorn and in turn got me on it too...I remember watching their interactions...she was 15? With Hon fah...Num current gf died at that time...sad...I remember the interview because he joke....my eyes were read rhe poor girl probably thought I was on drugs.

But yes if the girl is 16...Sean age gap is 15 yrs? He is 30? Why do they need to use here for this drama?** His character is 40 yrs old

With num at kob it was 5yrs? Differences? She played with an older actor before, but by then she was 20 or something

Phra Nakorn 2410 Mae Sue Tua Raai Gub Naai

The story follows Noree, the granddaughter of the city's number one matchmaker, Grandma Thaep, who has to find a partner for Khun Rit, aka Phra Ritthirongranyuth, the head of the police department. The part that Noree finds suspicious and challenging is the fact that Khun Rit is 40 years old and has stayed single to date. He's very handsome, has very good looks, and is wealthy.

Just why is he single? Somehow, this smells suspicious. Was he disappointed in love? Is he perhaps not interested in the opposite sex? Noree must find the answers to these questions before she can find a good partner for him. Or maybe... she doesn't have to look too far?

(Source: Soju at MyDramaList)

~~ Adapted from the novel "Phra Nakorn 2410 Mae Sue

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some stills of upcoming Pordeecom-produced dramas from the One31 event

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This opened with a rating of 1.7. I can see this doing well. Looks like Pordeecom finally found their stride to connect with One31 audience.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
The rating hasn't touched 2, but I can see why. The target audience of this lakorn seems to be young people who prefer streaming platforms. Even the theme song is modern. The storyline is light and cutesy so it may not find its place in the audience groups who prefer namnao lakorns.