❤️[ONE31] My Ambulance (The One Enterprise / Nadao Bangkok): Sunny Suwanmethanont / Mai Davika

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ The average rating of the past dramas in the FriSat 2010H timeslot:

Luead Khon Kon Jang - no info yet (but this is definitely less than 2)
Nakark Keaw - ~ 1.9 (There were episodes with 2 ratings, so I just got the average for those episodes)
Ruk Mai Leum - 1.6
Kaew Khon Lek - 1.1
Sai Lub Jub Klin - 1.2 (to-date)

"My Ambulance" should easily beat the ratings of the last 2 dramas. I just hope the theme song will give this show enough recall for it to get high ratings. ("Love Siren" is still #2 on Spotify Thailand, and the music video already has 10M views on YouTube to-date.)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What’s the storyline line for this? Look like Sunny has no time for Mai so she made a wish?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, without an English sub I find the storyline confusing as well. Especially the part where Bank comes in with his dramatic scene.

I wonder why Nadao won't release English sub for their trailer and dramas in YouTube. GDH was releasing subs for their dramas (Project S, Hormones). And of course GMMTV. Plus I'm pretty sure they have a strong international (and young) followers with their past dramas and films.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So Mai has this power that allows Sunny to be with her anytime anywhere she wishes by crossing through a magical barrier. Since he is an ER physician, he was not happy that she used them when he was currently treating patients. So she's questioning whether he really cared about his career or is it because he no longer cares about her. Her young friend told her to go with her heart. Somehow he also got the power (the pink meteorite that hit him)? This part was confusing.

Anyways, the EMT girl also likes Sunny and she decided to go after him. Mai started to feel more insecure. (Stupidly) she made it seem like he had to choose (her or his patients/career) so he said to her "please dont ask me to choose because you know i cant choose you" (I understand him with this one cus many times where i do leave my dinner date early for an emergency evaluation).

So this young friend asked her, ever asked yourself why you like me.

Sunny said "it's been 15 years, if it is it would have been long ago)

Seems like Bank's sister was killed and the young friend of Mai was the one who treated her?

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't think I'd be interested in this BUT I'm hooked from the trailer. I can't wait to watch this BUT I'm afraid it'd be a sad ending for Sunny and Mai. Ugh. I've been disappointed in all of the lakorns and dramas this year, none have captured my heart. I'm waiting for this one and Baifern's with Dan. Ahhhh!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm really excited to watch this and might check out dan and baiferns one too

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Music video has already more than 5M views, in less than a week.

Plus Bank Thiti and Sing Harit did an acoustic cover of this.

http://instagr.am/p/B1OO9xKFVD7/
(Oh, this is the coolest thing! I want to see the GMMTV and GDH actors working together in a future project.)
So who pair with who? The singers are so cute...

Bank and sunny is soo cute!

This is where the song came from...all the thai dara is doing the song and dance....the song and dance is cute

These girls reaction to the OST and sunny is cute and cute and lol

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Yeah, without an English sub I find the storyline confusing as well. Especially the part where Bank comes in with his dramatic scene.

I wonder why Nadao won't release English sub for their trailer and dramas in YouTube. GDH was releasing subs for their dramas (Project S, Hormones). And of course GMMTV. Plus I'm pretty sure they have a strong international (and young) followers with their past dramas and films.
The entire cast has a solid fanbase. I'm sure fansubs will happen, if they don't do official subs.