[ONE31]Mueng Maya Live The Series-Sai Luerd Maya: Dan Worrawech/Hunz I/Fon Sananthachat/Tong Tong

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ewww :eek:

Can someone tell me did Dan and n'ke get back together. I wasn't too sure. They hug at the press conference.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ewww :eek:

Can someone tell me did Dan and n'ke get back together. I wasn't too sure. They hug at the press conference.
The Uncle or whatever he is to her faked the DNA test to make Dan the father to hide the fact that he is the real father. The results were revealed at the press conference with everyone believing Dan is the father. Dan had no choice but to take responsibility since it is revealed he is the father. They said they were secretly dating the entire time because Noey Wan was young and they were afraid people would look at them badly lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The Uncle or whatever he is to her faked the DNA test to make Dan the father to hide the fact that he is the real father. The results were revealed at the press conference with everyone believing Dan is the father. Dan had no choice but to take responsibility since it is revealed he is the father. They said they were secretly dating the entire time because Noey Wan was young and they were afraid people would look at them badly lol.
Thanks @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Arrrggg why why. I feel bad for Dan. This is not fair for Dan. :sad6::BangHead: why he have to take responsibility for the baby when it's not even his. Dumb n'ke for sleeping around.

Is this the last episode or will there be one more to tell who the real father is?

If this is the last episode of this part I hate it so much. Not fair.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Arrrggg why why. I feel bad for Dan. This is not fair for Dan. :sad6::BangHead: why he have to take responsibility for the baby when it's not even his. Dumb n'ke for sleeping around.

Is this the last episode or will there be one more to tell who the real father is?

If this is the last episode of this part I hate it so much. Not fair.
Dan doesn't know that he isn't the father and it is sad because he lost his job opportunity with China. This is the final episode, the next series begins next week =/.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan doesn't know that he isn't the father and it is sad because he lost his job opportunity with China. This is the final episode, the next series begins next week =/.
This suck. This part have no justice, unlike the last two part where everything came out and expose everyone. :sad6:

If this is like one of those lakorn where n'ke is pregnant with p'ke baby and he didn't believe her til the end I would understand and be okay since the baby is Dan but no n'ke have to sleep around. Dan would never find out the truth at all. This end remind me of Club Friday Celeb's Stories with Apple where she sleep around and in the end she got pregnant and have to get marry to her koojin.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This suck. This part have no justice, unlike the last two part where everything came out and expose everyone. :sad6:

If this is like one of those lakorn where n'ke is pregnant with p'ke baby and he didn't believe her til the end I would understand and be okay since the baby is Dan but no n'ke have to sleep around. Dan would never find out the truth at all. This end remind me of Club Friday Celeb's Stories with Apple where she sleep around and in the end she got pregnant and have to get marry to her koojin.
Ahh yeah, it does remind me of that. The only thing is in this one the only person that knows the DNA test was switched is the baby daddy. Even Noey Wan doesn't know. The thing is that she played like there was no way there was a fourth guy, which I DO NOT understand at all. She literally believed it is one of the three guys, so that is what has me suspicious lol.