[ONE31]Mueng Maya Live The Series-Sai Luerd Maya: Dan Worrawech/Hunz I/Fon Sananthachat/Tong Tong

Mina.thao

sarNie Egg
First episode and she slept with all 3 men already. Omg!!! She pregnant too and don' know whose the baby father is.

sarNie Adult
How is the series doing ratings-wise? I feel like it's too predictable and the lead isn't even likeable enough for anyone to care what happens to them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol

What is this even about?? Lol
Basically, it's a series about different celebs in the the business and their scandalous lives lol.

Lol I was just skimming today's episode for the hell of it and rofllll Dan Whenever he was like

"That day I released outside." when the were questioning him if he wore protection while sleeping with Fon lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the ost :

Watching the mv it seem like n'k play with all three guys and now she doesn't know who the baby father?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Here is the ost :

Watching the mv it seem like n'k play with all three guys and now she doesn't know who the baby father?
Yes, She is with all three guys during the same time period and not sure who the father is. I suspect there is a fourth guy though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Are you kidding me? They could have revealed the DNA results today, UGH. Why prolong this shizz. I just want to know who the daddy is, so I can quit watching rofl.