[ONE31]Mueng Maya Live The Series: Bunlang Maya : Noosaba / Mam Katreeya

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's being listed as a reboot, so I'm not sure if it is actually a remake. Reboots are usually a continuation of the original. So, maybe it's like their lives, xx years later?
Ah I see. That would be interesting to watch. I can’t remember much of the old lakorn, but it did had a lot of drama. Thanks!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Whoa, so this will be broadcasted live, as in whatever the fans vote is the scene that will happen. Looks like they are going the 4podum route lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Anyone watching this? I just randomly started it last night and it's a hot mess. I don't even know what's going on BUT the p'ek is a total hottie! I've never seen him before but he reminds me of Fair Gundon. Speaking of, what happened to Fair?

But warning, his character is a total creep/douche bag so I just focus on his face lol. His acting is also rough next to the 2 greats in Mam and Nussaba.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
yeah p'ek is very hot. He was one of the p'ek from prissana the series, he was in last part and he also play with Four S in a lakorn too. There was news that p'Anne wanted him to play in her lakorn too. Hopefully he will play p'Anne lakorn.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
yeah p'ek is very hot. He was one of the p'ek from prissana the series, he was in last part and he also play with Four S in a lakorn too. There was news that p'Anne wanted him to play in her lakorn too. Hopefully he will play p'Anne lakorn.
Ok I checked out Rattanawadee and man it was boring. It's basically a fake travelogue lol. Even his face couldn't keep me from falling asleep. It looks different too. He looks better now, more mature and manly.

Anne has good taste! I figured he was with One31 but I hope he can work with Ch3 too. Love to see him with Yaya, Kim, Mew, Taew, Bella etc.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I've been watching this since it came out and I've been quiet about it haha but glad to see others watching it. It's GOOD! Over the top, just like an exact drama is supposed to be LOL. So this is a "series?" Meaning what? Will it have different parts to it? Cause it looks like the part with Mam/Noosaba is ending soon, cause the latest episode was all revealing! Damn Mam and Noosaba aged well and their acting is still great! Noosaba's acting feels a bit stronger to me though since she didn't take a big of a break as Mam did. Nonetheless, both are super great and so gorgeous. Gun is okay to me, nothing spectacular but he has potential. I don't know how to feel about Mam's character, to me I feel like sometimes she deserves what she gets for being such a biiaatch lol.

Okay I was going to talk about episode 3, but I need to put it in spoilers LOL. Don't read please if you haven't seen the two before this:

DAAAAMN! I had a feeling Noosaba was going to be bad but I kept my doubts cause she played it off so well! That's why I said Noosaba is such a great actress cause after we found out, she transitioned to being fake nice so well!! Like her niceness before that was questionable but it's because she had a history with Mam. I don't necessarily agree Mam should die for all her actions, but she did some pretty messed up things to people and I wanted karma to serve her. I felt bad for her assistant cause of the mom situation.. but for Mam to die over that then that's a little extreme to me. I don't believe Mam put out the news about Noosaba but I do feel like she had something to do with ruining Noosaba. But didn't Noosaba deserve it? It's been 15 years and I can't remember how Muang Maya went but I remember Mam being nice and Noosaba being the biiatch lol. Anyways, good twist that Gun is the son to Noosaba!! Is it Chakrit's kid? Lol what happened to Chakrit? And also, I can see Gun liking Mam and kinda feeling bad for plotting against her. He's such a creep though for doing all of that, and expects her to show him sympathy? Like, Mam almost died cause of them!

If it follows the series format where Mam/Noosaba's part ends soon then I think they will still keep Tui/Organ but have a different storyline with other casts. The reason I say this is cause I saw some rumors of bringing Joy Sirilak back and other stars to play in other parts of the series. I mean I guess they could get new people anytime cause it seems like they film as they go since its in a "live" format. Anyone voting for Noosaba to get stabbed though?? Hahahha

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ok, did some research. Mam's part does end on episode 4, that's why they do a live segment so we as viewer gets to decide the fate of the characters lmao.

Next part is Bee Namthip/Son's part. I don't know the storyline yet, but it seems to follow the same format with the last/4th episode being live. Funny, the director for the first part who got in the crash is going to be for real directing the next part in real life haha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah that's why I have a hard time watching One31 stuff sometimes. They go way over the top with the craziness and drama. Their stuff is the "Sharknado" of lakorn world.

Like w/all the people plotting against Mam was ok up until the sex recording and using that to blackmail her. That might be the most disturbing thing I've seen a "p'ek" do in a lakorn. But it's so ridiculous I can't even get that mad bout it.

I don't remember much about the last version except that Mam was the good one and Noos was the n'rai so I found a summary and I think whoever wrote this part didn't watch the original. Or they just don't care.

Noos was exposed by her sister, played by Pim Zaza, because Pim blamed her for plotting the breakup w/her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was Mam's brother and he ended up dying. The scandal was that Noos had sex with a Hollywood producer to get a film part. She's also from a rich hi-so family so why was she complaining about being poor? Mam left the ET biz to marry Chakrit. What happened to him?

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg so they ended up really doing that? God if you have to go that far in exposing someone then you should really question and revalidate your life. Who has that kind of sick mind? Why would you want your son to sleep with your enemy to get them back? What kind of son would wanna do that for their mom?! Gross!!

Lol thanks Jeanie! I wish they would tell us more about the past and what has happened within those years. It’s really hard to connect this to anything. They might as well have made it something completely different lmao. Puri was Pims man right? I remember loving them as a couple lol. Yeah Noos having a hard life after having a kid and being bashed by the media is kinda unbelievable. And what happened to their families lol. Like with Mam, I just don’t believe she just lives by herself and has been a successful actress her whole life while simultaneously being a biiaaatch lol. Anyways not much to expect cause it’s short and it’s exact hahaha

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I give props to Mam and Noos for doing such a great job with the live acting but the story is still a hot mess. For a lakorn that advertised itself as being so different from the typical lakorn I was disappointed. The story is still as nam nao as any other and the ending wasn't satisfying cause we got no real answers. I guessed 2 of the big things that would happen and that's without considering what people would vote for.

I guess they say its different due to the live and voting part but I still expected a tighter story too. It's just a gimmick like Ch3 and their koojins.