[ONE31] Muen Rao Ja Rak Kun Mai Dai (The One Enterprise): Unknown cast

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
According to one poster in Pantip (they usually post about the latest updates regarding One31 dramas), the network is said to have this as an upcoming drama.

Looks like this will be a remake of an old Channel 7 drama.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah... I remember that one.. didn’t like it very much (surrogacy leading to an adultery Love between the surrogating mom and the father while the wife, who’s a good person, is saddened to lose the heart of her husband ; the husband and the female lead are weaklings and a cheating couple)

sarNie Adult
Thailand has a lot of writers and stories. Can they stop being cheap and pay for a descent story that is in with the times please. Stop remaking bad stories and the same one every other year.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Thailand has a lot of writers and stories. Can they stop being cheap and pay for a descent story that is in with the times please. Stop remaking bad stories and the same one every other year.
i agree. I know so many good dramas/novels that can’t wait to be remade/adapted. I’m still waiting for Jam Loey Rak, Kerd Pen Hong,
Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun, Se Ra Da Ran, Prasard Muerd, Sao Pern Jao Saneh, Wiwah Salub Rak, Pin Anong, Kehas See Daeng, Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai, Maya Rasamee, Manee Rao and Kha Khong Khon (wait, I’m actually waiting for a lot of remakes). I was also waiting for Fai Gaem Prae but they slaughtered the whole thing

Falada

sarNie Adult
Wow, it's been a while! Looking forward to the cast and remake. Wondering if they'll change some things up since the world has changed lol

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is why thai lakorn is going nowhere qns is stucked