❤️[ONE31] Look Krung - Gun Napat / Marie Broenner

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
ลูกกรุง

This just started on 16th.
A musical drama... so Gun will sing a lot of old songs.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Is someone watching this lakorn? I just started it and I'm enjoying the storyline. OneHd really have good lakorns to enjoy. The bad thing is that there aren't many subbers that subs one31 lakorns :(.

alissaax

I watched the only first ep havent catch up yet.... stuck in ep23 hua jai sila :fighting3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm: :facepalm:
But yes gun sings those classics so well.

alissaax

Is someone watching this lakorn? I just started it and I'm enjoying the storyline. OneHd really have good lakorns to enjoy. The bad thing is that there aren't many subbers that subs one31 lakorns :(.
You get flagged for copyright with onehd if its reuploaded. When i did ep1 2 and 3 of ngao asoke the videos got warnings on fb and youtube for copyright.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I watched a clips of this. He has good voice for those old songs. hmmm, how many episode does this lakorn have? It's at episode 12 now. Should be ending soon?

meenia

sarNie Adult
Gun is hot in here and i don't mind if they release the ost. Gun's voice is so pretty. However, i'm not keeping up with the lakorn, just took a look at the most recent and she's already married someone else and he's dating someone else. OMG. drama.

meenia

sarNie Adult
i see two ending to this lakorn..

1. he marries the other girl with the heart issue, stay with her because he pity her. She dies and then he gets with Marie who is divorce after her husband goes to jail.
2. Marie dies gives her heart to the girl and Gun will feel he's still close with Marie since it's her heart.

but is the other girl Kanomjean is that her name.. lol..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i see two ending to this lakorn..

1. he marries the other girl with the heart issue, stay with her because he pity her. She dies and then he gets with Marie who is divorce after her husband goes to jail.
2. Marie dies gives her heart to the girl and Gun will feel he's still close with Marie since it's her heart.

but is the other girl Kanomjean is that her name.. lol..

I do see it that happening. Sad for Marie having to endure in her marriage that was forced upon her. Her dad is so evil to put her thru that.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is ending tonight. This has hit its all-time high ratings this week - 2.5 (Monday and Tuesday) and 2.7 (yesterday).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rating for finale episode - 3.0 (an all-time high)

Ratings comparison of the 2019 dramas in this timeslot (M-Th 2000H to 2120H):

Luk Krung's highest rating was 3.0 (7/5 episode - also its finale episode). Average rating was 1.93.
Heeb Lorn Sorn Winyarn's highest rating was 3.3 (5/13 episode), finale rating was 2.8 (5/15). Average rating was 2.28.
Talay Rissaya's highest rating was 4.4 (3/28 episode - also its finale episode). Average rating was 2.80.

I compiled their ratings in the comment section of their respective MyDramaList pages.

Last edited:

alissaax

How was the ending?
I ended up watching only the first few eps then watched highlight clips here and there. :p :facepalm: :risas3:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
God this lakorn is depressing. I went into this thinking I would get a sweet musical type lakorn ... boy was I wrong. This lakorn certainly separates itself from typical lakorns.

The n'ek, Lada, is so different from your typical n'ek. She actually pursues the p'ek and doesn't give up even when he turns her down. She always makes the first move and she takes what she wants. The p'ek is actually more reserved and plays hard to get. She kind of rubbed me the wrong way at first, I thought her a little too crass but once she matures you really feel for her. The n'ek goes through a lot in this lakorn, and it's a lot to take in. She is separated from the p'ek after they elope and is forced to marry a brute that rapes and hits her constantly. What is even more disgusting is that her own father knows about his daughter getting abused, sees her bruises but he pushes her to go back home because his rise in power depends on her marriage. Willy as Pakorn is despicable, he is the worst father and husband ever. Willy is one of my favourite 90's actors and to see him play such a gross character is a little disturbing. Also, Willy aged quite badly, I'm surprised that he's only 50 years old, he looks 10 years older than his age.

Rawin is such a pitiful character, he suffers so much because the n'ek keeps coming to him. It's horrible how he has to go to jail because of her father and he can't get justice for himself. He's such a sweet character, it really broke my heart watching the scene where he finds Lada blind and he wants to give his eye sight to her saying as a singer he doesn't need his eyes.

This lakorn is different because the leads have to live their lives with people they don't love and are pretty much forced to live their lives with them. The leads never get into a fight or get into misunderstandings but they are kept apart by the people in their lives. They have to go through so much in order to find their way back to each other. This is a lakorn of hope and pure love. The leads are not selfish people and know when they have to let go. Look Krung is a beautiful lakorn, it's heavy and dark but you get glimpses of hope. Gun is born for this role, his voice is heavenly and he's an excellent actor. This lakorn is hard to predict, you think it is going to go one way but then it goes a completely different way. Gun and Marie have good chemistry together, and the love scenes in the beginning are intense. It's been a while since I've seen the leads make out so much in a lakorn. Marie's acting was okay in the beginning when she was the wild child but her acting is much better when she goes through all that trauma and hardship. I liked her character a whole lot better when they softened her down.

Mina.thao

sarNie Egg
God this lakorn is depressing. I went into this thinking I would get a sweet musical type lakorn ... boy was I wrong. This lakorn certainly separates itself from typical lakorns.

The n'ek, Lada, is so different from your typical n'ek. She actually pursues the p'ek and doesn't give up even when he turns her down. She always makes the first move and she takes what she wants. The p'ek is actually more reserved and plays hard to get. She kind of rubbed me the wrong way at first, I thought her a little too crass but once she matures you really feel for her. The n'ek goes through a lot in this lakorn, and it's a lot to take in. She is separated from the p'ek after they elope and is forced to marry a brute that rapes and hits her constantly. What is even more disgusting is that her own father knows about his daughter getting abused, sees her bruises but he pushes her to go back home because his rise in power depends on her marriage. Willy as Pakorn is despicable, he is the worst father and husband ever. Willy is one of my favourite 90's actors and to see him play such a gross character is a little disturbing. Also, Willy aged quite badly, I'm surprised that he's only 50 years old, he looks 10 years older than his age.

Rawin is such a pitiful character, he suffers so much because the n'ek keeps coming to him. It's horrible how he has to go to jail because of her father and he can't get justice for himself. He's such a sweet character, it really broke my heart watching the scene where he finds Lada blind and he wants to give his eye sight to her saying as a singer he doesn't need his eyes.

This lakorn is different because the leads have to live their lives with people they don't love and are pretty much forced to live their lives with them. The leads never get into a fight or get into misunderstandings but they are kept apart by the people in their lives. They have to go through so much in order to find their way back to each other. This is a lakorn of hope and pure love. The leads are not selfish people and know when they have to let go. Look Krung is a beautiful lakorn, it's heavy and dark but you get glimpses of hope. Gun is born for this role, his voice is heavenly and he's an excellent actor. This lakorn is hard to predict, you think it is going to go one way but then it goes a completely different way. Gun and Marie have good chemistry together, and the love scenes in the beginning are intense. It's been a while since I've seen the leads make out so much in a lakorn. Marie's acting was okay in the beginning when she was the wild child but her acting is much better when she goes through all that trauma and hardship. I liked her character a whole lot better when they softened her down.
Plus they are real couple too.