[ONE31] Leaut Kon Khon Jaang (Nadao Bangkok & 4NOLOGUE): Tang Saksit/Mam Kathleeya/9x9 Members

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg Mam and Tang!! More of them hahah I honestly don't mind watching more of them. Loving them in Wimarn Duang Dao rn haha

Omg looks good! I think Mam and Tang are siblings in here though.. weird hahah. This looks like a GMM lakorn. The quality and style of it. Nice! I'm excited lol

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Is anyone watching? is this good?
Whoaaa been waiting for this thread to pop up! I watched the first two episodes and it was so damn good (in my defense, I'm quite picky when it comes to lakorn, but I was completely hooked since the first time I saw the trailer) I love love the background music since it screams anything but majestic feel to it and can we have a moment of appreciation to the quality? (camera, acting, production value) I think the GDH factor contributes a lot to it. They elevate every aspects of the lakorn to movie quality and they even had the workshop before! (as it was done only for movie).

As the story line I like that we can already see the glimpse of flaws and cracks here and there within the seemingly happy and perfect family. Every siblings have their own hidden agendas and ulterior motives, and I like they don't drag from the initial but straight nosediving to the case and there you have, everyone is the suspect.

On another note, I thought it was a patriarchal type of family, but with the sudden demise of their head of the family, I can see that it is actually the mother who has control over everything. It was apparent the mother favors her boys more than Patsorn (Mam) :( (I loathe the inequality and favoritism especially related to gender, but understandably and commonly happen on Chinese descent family all over the world). I low key sympathize Paris' (still can't figure out his character's name yet) since he is a n illegitimate child, her mom already has terminal illness and at a drop of a hat, he lost his father; and Yi (Top), he is the eldest (?) among the cousin but he is overlooked since he comes from the daughter not the son.

Looking forward to these week's episodes. They only showed the tip of the iceberg and I can't hardly wait to see the root of the problems:cheer::worship2:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Sounds good I'll prob start it! I don't think anyone is subbing this right?
That's the problem, when the plot is getting thicker and there's bit by bit that's being revealed, I could only scratch my head and fathom what are they talking about:facepalm::crybaby2:

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
That's the problem, when the plot is getting thicker and there's bit by bit that's being revealed, I could only scratch my head and fathom what are they talking about:facepalm::crybaby2:
Lol I guess, we'll have to wing this one. I understand thai but not 100%. I need subs for the words I don't know haha.

sarNie Adult
I have no idea what that even means lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh was hoping there were more comments in here. Came across this trailer, I know I’m late lol. But during quarantine you get bored. Was thinking about watching this cause the storyline looks pretty good but now I’m not sure because I don’t see too many comments lol.

swina

sarNie Egg
Ahh was hoping there were more comments in here. Came across this trailer, I know I’m late lol. But during quarantine you get bored. Was thinking about watching this cause the storyline looks pretty good but now I’m not sure because I don’t see too many comments lol.
Hi. I’m normally a silent reader but I just want to encourage you to give this series a try. I found this series in Netflix recently, finished it in few days and I still can’t move on. In my opinion, it’s one of the best show out there. Love every cast in there, no unnecessary supporting, the plot is also great with lots of twist. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I would totally recommend this one too! I just watched this last year when I was on breakd and finished it in 2 days. I love my 9by9 boys but this was more than what I expected. I was hooked from the first few episodes and literally could not stop watching. I watched 10 episodes in one whole day lol. If you do give it a try, let us know! I'd be glad to even discuss about it. This is hands down one of my favorite dramas. It really took me by surprise.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi. I’m normally a silent reader but I just want to encourage you to give this series a try. I found this series in Netflix recently, finished it in few days and I still can’t move on. In my opinion, it’s one of the best show out there. Love every cast in there, no unnecessary supporting, the plot is also great with lots of twist. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
I would totally recommend this one too! I just watched this last year when I was on breakd and finished it in 2 days. I love my 9by9 boys but this was more than what I expected. I was hooked from the first few episodes and literally could not stop watching. I watched 10 episodes in one whole day lol. If you do give it a try, let us know! I'd be glad to even discuss about it. This is hands down one of my favorite dramas. It really took me by surprise.
I was surprised how good this was. I binge watched this in 3days. There are a lot of twists and turns that will keep you wanting more at every end of episodes.
Thanks for the feedback! You guys are awesome! I think I’ll start this this week!