[ONE31] Leaut Kon Khon Jaang (Nadao Bangkok & 4NOLOGUE): Tang Saksit/Mam Kathleeya/9x9 Members

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! Do update us and let us know if you also enjoyed it too. :D
So far I’ve watched up to episode 11 now! It’s very interesting! I’ve been watching this instead of Mark and Mews lakorn. I’ll have to go back and catch up on that later cause this is interesting and gives clues every episode.

I don’t live in the same state as my mom but I asked her if she had ever watched this and she said no and now she’s hooked haha. She kept fting me yesterday like who do you think is the killer then?! I’ll have to come back in this thread once I finish it.

I actually gave this a try because I really am liking Ice. I watched some interviews of him and I really like his personality. I guess what got me was when he said when his dad died, it was weird for him to see him mom working so he knew it was his time to step up. Don’t like his look in here lol but they don’t show him as much. Overall, storyline is super interesting and waiting for the ending conclusion.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So far I’ve watched up to episode 11 now! It’s very interesting! I’ve been watching this instead of Mark and Mews lakorn. I’ll have to go back and catch up on that later cause this is interesting and gives clues every episode.

I don’t live in the same state as my mom but I asked her if she had ever watched this and she said no and now she’s hooked haha. She kept fting me yesterday like who do you think is the killer then?! I’ll have to come back in this thread once I finish it.

I actually gave this a try because I really am liking Ice. I watched some interviews of him and I really like his personality. I guess what got me was when he said when his dad died, it was weird for him to see him mom working so he knew it was his time to step up. Don’t like his look in here lol but they don’t show him as much. Overall, storyline is super interesting and waiting for the ending conclusion.
Awww YES!!! I'm so glad you gave it a try. It's quite addicting.

My older sister did the exact same when I got her hooked to watch it. We argued over so may things especially about who was the killer. Haha

I love all the 9by9 boys. Each unique and cute personalities. I agree though. I was kind of bummed not seeing in here as much but I think he did fit best for the role as Chi. Nailed it to a tee with those crying scenes.