❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this will replace either "Pleng Rak Chao Phraya" or "Lady Bancham" (which will replace "Chun Cheu Bussaba"). Another possible scenario is that One31 will bring back Friday-Saturday timeslot for drama. ("3 Num 3 Mum x2" is rumoured to have a limited run.)

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I cried watching the trailer. I’m so conflicted, to watch while it’s airing or to wait so I can just binge watch. Not sure if my heart can wait for a new episode each week lol. Man, it looks really good, but I have a feeling it will be a sad ending.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
So good, this has to be a ratings smash!

Omg this gave me goosebumps, I'm tearing up a bit already. Wow Tor, he's unstoppable. Such a great actor! Aff looks good in the trailer and her acting isn't rusty at all. Very detailed trailer but it's good, I'm very touched. The OST sounds nice, does anyone know its name because I think I heard it before. I didn't plan on watching it actually but now I definitely think I will.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This looks sooo good. It does remind me of the movie Homestay though. But best of all seems like Aff and Tor have chem!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg this gave me goosebumps, I'm tearing up a bit already. Wow Tor, he's unstoppable. Such a great actor! Aff looks good in the trailer and her acting isn't rusty at all. Very detailed trailer but it's good, I'm very touched. The OST sounds nice, does anyone know its name because I think I heard it before. I didn't plan on watching it actually but now I definitely think I will.
Watch it with me! We can discuss it together hehe

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, the aesthetics of that end shot! The drama is gonna be a hit and Tor is gonna rain money lol.

I'm confused. Does Two take over Tor's body or does Two die over 20 years ago and is reborn as Tor?

When does this finally air lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Okay I take back what I said. Looks like Aff slowed down on the fillers 'cause she's back to looking more like her natural self in the trailer. She looks really good! Moreover, her and Tor look pretty good together too despite the age difference.

This looks very interesting.. I might wait for a few episodes to be out first.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Watch it with me! We can discuss it together hehe
Oh you're interested in this too? Another reason for me to watch it haha. No but seriously the trailer is so captivating and I know how good of an actor Tor is so I'll surely do :naughty2:
Oh my god, the aesthetics of that end shot! The drama is gonna be a hit and Tor is gonna rain money lol.

I'm confused. Does Two take over Tor's body or does Two die over 20 years ago and is reborn as Tor?
I think her late husband (I'm sorry I didn't catch his name but as you said I suppose it's Two) dying a long time ago is reincarnated as Tor but he still has a bit of memory for how she looks (he draws a woman with a blurry face).
Hope it's another hit for Tor too and he deserves it all haha.