❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like that society is shifting female characters towards more empowerment now. I'm glad there's more portrayal of women in various occupations, so young girls can grow up knowing that there are other options for them besides being a nurse, flight attendant, etc. Not that there's anything wrong with those roles, but people should be able to choose what they what to do and not because they grew up in a society where all they saw was women in certain occupations.

Women don't need to be portrayed as helpless until her prince charming (praeg) comes along to help her.

Dude, I hope it's not that. I'd rather it be a couple where age didn't matter in terms of maturity and being compatible for each other.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Tor, Aff, cast and the storyline does.

That is why I like Mia 2018....pk (younger as well) is a catalyst along with her life situations but he was not prince charming

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
What if Tor plays a dual character here based on the IG photos above? He's sporting 2 different styles of clothing, and looks like he'll be in 2 different eras. If his hair were longer already, I won't be surprised if he will sport different hairstyles as well.

Could it be that the first Tor is in a love triangle with Aff and Two? Then the 2nd one is in a love triangle with Neng and Richie?

Maybe Um and Nampueng play the parents of one of the three younger cast.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Posting the Google translated version of the article from One31's website regarding the Hormones actors and how they are at present

See clearly from the hormonal children that day. To Channel One ... Today !!
Daily, 21 January 2020

Continued - Thanaphop

Prove to everyone that the performance of many act from the role "Phai" students come to hot-blooded gangster. Plus with a striking skinhead hair style, a movie deposited in her body, a side by side series of a shuttlecock brothers, thick blood and faded people, and fans fall in love with the cool-looking guy's liking. Thanapob to become the first full-length male protagonist in the drama "Heart of Stone" and prepare to watch another new drama. "Born again near you" soon on Channel 31