❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I’m looking forward to next week’s episodes for the reincarnation reveal. Glad it’s not dragging that part out. I feel like it’s pretty fast paced but yet nothing has happened or changed that much plot wise since beginning? Hard to explain but feels both fast and draggy at the same time.

I like the friendship between the trio Tor/Richie/Neng.

sarNie Adult
Bad timing for currently airing dramas. What's going on in the government is definitely more important for all Thais to pay attention to and get involved in. It would be interesting if a network were to decide to halt their current drama.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think he's gonna give up his life for his son.
I was thinking this too but then I don't know if it would count as a big sacrifice? Since he's set to die soon anyway? I'm curious to see the dynamic change from friendship to father/son once the truth is out to everyone.

Yeah it is bad timing. Especially for Ch3 and One31 whose main audience is in Bangkok. I don't know if a pause would help though. Seems like there's always going to be something going on now with the entire world pretty much in chaos all the time.

Aff/Tor interview. Tor is such a sweet humble guy. And it sounds sincere, not just putting on a good face.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I don't know if I love this story or not, but surely watch it because I like Tor and Aff.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Aff. She is still one of my favorite actresses to this day but I really haven’t gave this lakorn a chance. Maybe I will in the future but there isn’t a Lakorn airing right now that makes me excited. Most of the reviews here are great though so maybe I will give it a chance later.

sarNie Adult
Too many plot holes. It's watch-able though. They should've gotten a better writer. I really looked forward to this one and thought it would be the drama of the year. Storyline was promising, love the leading casts but the storyline didn't meet expectations unfortunately.

bit

sarNie Adult
Too many plot holes. It's watch-able though. They should've gotten a better writer. I really looked forward to this one and thought it would be the drama of the year. Storyline was promising, love the leading casts but the storyline didn't meet expectations unfortunately.
We have the same thought, there has been a few lakorn OneHD butchered with a lot plot holes, inconsistent writing and direction when the original plot was so promising.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah to be honest I don't think I would watch it if it wasn't Tor and Aff. But it's not so bad that I won't watch it even if it is Tor and Aff. The plot is the biggest problem but I'm only reminded of the giant plot holes when Puri and the other angel guy pops up. Otherwise I can ignore it. I do think it's missing something that's keeping it from being a must watch live TV kind of drama.

I just came here to say that I like the Aff/Tor pairing... and for a person who didn't like Richie and her works before, I like her in here. BUTTT, the lakorn itself is wayyy too predictable in many ways: Two's best friend is all shady that most viewers can already guess he is a big baddie from the beginning, the part where Aff transports the donated organ to another hospital and the flashback of Two confessing that his father died saving him is probably foreshadowing the ending > Tor probably donates his heart or something to his son because his son is dying all because of that incident in the water in the cave...

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Just caught up and I agree. Come on now, who is surprised that the bff is the villain? And for the nam nao reason that they love the same woman. I can't tell if Orn is really that dense about Id liking her or if she's just pretending to be that dense because she doesn't want to deal with it. Either way it's not a good look.

I was annoyed for a hot second when that reveal from the preview turned out to be fake but good thing they resolved it by next episode. Finally things are moving along.