❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh boy, why didn't One31 have this uploaded on Viu? I'm seeing some international comments in their YouTube page (this is already uploaded there but in chunks), and I feel sorry for us. Haha.

sarNie Adult
Dude, I watched this in low quality on another site, because I didn't know it was already uploaded on Youtube. I feel sorry for myself haha. But I do hate the chunks. It ruins my focus.

Just finished ep1. That was the shortest 1h 40m of my life. I'm really enjoying it. When episode 1 ended, I was like nooooooooooo.

"Fly To Me" how apt is that title.

Anyone else suspect Two's friend? I wonder what's in Aff's necklace and how they know about it. But if it's Two's friend, the baddies would have told him they're after the necklace.

Thichong only has 1 year left to live. What the heck, man. How is that even fair for taking 24 years of his life? They should have gave him his original age length. He won't get to live having a family of his own.

The angels are messing with a good man. Like he's just a tool to them. How is that even angel-like.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Thichong only has 1 year left to live. What the heck, man. How is that even fair for taking 24 years of his life? They should have gave him his original age length. He won't get to live having a family of his own.

The angels are messing with a good man. Like he's just a tool to them. How is that even angel-like.
Yeah the whole angels plot bug me too. What they took away is in no way equal to what they gave back. And then to try to actively block him from meeting Orn is dumb too.

To be honest the plot/mystery part doesn't really work for me. I find it hard to believe the bad guys has been after his family for 23 years and it's going to take them 24 years to solve the mystery.

But ep.2 is what I'm talking about. Aff and Tor seem comfortable and natural with each other. Tor is just so charming.

sarNie Adult
The end of ep 1 was super sweet. I rewatched it so many times. I think I'll just make a clip of it for myself lol.

Hopefully, the plot irons itself out. Maybe they were trying to put too much story into ep1 to get people hooked.

sarNie Adult
Tor/Aff full episodes every Thursday & Friday on Youtube. In case there's another dummy like me out there who doesn't check Youtube first lol.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is gonna be in Dimsum (Malaysian streaming app) by next week, with English title "The Last Promise". Unfortunately, you need VPN and VIP access.

Hopefully I see this in Singaporean app meWATCH too (since they're airing Thai dramas from Dimsum over there as well).

Also looks like this has 28 episodes there (probably equivalent to 14 2 hour episodes).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff looking 20. I don't think there will be another actress that emulates as much class as Aff has been doing now. She is unique in the industry

sarNie Adult
Is it gonna have dubs or subs on those apps?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm really like Aff and Tor. They've got this easy going relaxed vibe together. I wonder when will the reincarnation/Tichong=Pak reveal will happen cause I don't want a long drawn out angsty plot over older woman/younger man and new love thing.

The plot continues to bother me lol. The 2 angels are all you're only reborn for one reason! Complete the mission of delivering the medicine. But errr it's been 24 years. So for 24 years, all the researchers/pharma companies around the world haven't been able to replicate the drug? Or come up with new drugs? Ok...even if we go with that, didn't the angels also cheat the lives of the people who could've been saved by the drug way earlier too then? They should've just had Pak's soul go into "Tor's" body with no memories so that there isn't such a long time lag.

sarNie Adult
Agree. There's a lot to the plot that doesn't make rational sense. But we have to overlook it all and follow along lol.

bit

sarNie Adult
The better had a heart transplant kind of thing story for the memory rather than having someone reborn and grew up for 24 years. Problem with 1HD drama, irrational plot line with angal/spirit.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I agree lol. Kind of bothers me how they made her old and him young like as young as her son. I think they have pretty good chemistry, not too much but I think they will develop. I hope to see the original pra'ek though lol they look so good together.