❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

NLee

sarNie Egg
Thanks! Gonna go watch it. Love them both hahaha.

@NLee I actually watched it already lol. So long ago that I actually forgot about it. Back in the day, when Club Friday had happy endings every now and then.
Lol yes, it’s been a while. Tor was still a baby there

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I honestly can't explain this feeling. I'm so excited. When she got married I was so sad cause I knew she wasn't gonna act anymore. But then boom! Here she is! I can't wait for what aff has to show us after a couple of years has past. She said in an interview that her character or the storyline is somewhat similar to herself/life, which makes it more interesting!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Aff comes back strong man, she gets a rising A+ actor too. Dang! :love:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I dunno how it is with Thailand directors, if they manage to juggle amongst their projects or focus at one at a time. Khun Sant has 3 dramas - this, Aum x Cris x Bank x Maprang and Mai x Pong x Krit. I think he's still working on the 2nd project since it was the earliest announced amongst them.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty excited for Aff's comeback and Tor. I saw a pic of her in character as a pilot and she looks pretty bad ass as a pilot. Also yeah for female pilots instead of the usual flight attendant stuff. Not that there's anything wrong with being a flight attendant, just stereotypical.

Tor made it sound like there was a twist or that it's not just a simple older woman/younger guy romance. Coupled with the title I wonder if maybe p'ek and n'ek were past childhood sweethearts and then he died and reincarnated. Or if it's a soul entering another body story so that p'ek is really an "old soul" in a younger man's body?

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty excited for Aff's comeback and Tor. I saw a pic of her in character as a pilot and she looks pretty bad ass as a pilot. Also yeah for female pilots instead of the usual flight attendant stuff. Not that there's anything wrong with being a flight attendant, just stereotypical.
I like that society is shifting female characters towards more empowerment now. I'm glad there's more portrayal of women in various occupations, so young girls can grow up knowing that there are other options for them besides being a nurse, flight attendant, etc. Not that there's anything wrong with those roles, but people should be able to choose what they what to do and not because they grew up in a society where all they saw was women in certain occupations.

Women don't need to be portrayed as helpless until her prince charming (praeg) comes along to help her.

Or if it's a soul entering another body story so that p'ek is really an "old soul" in a younger man's body?
Dude, I hope it's not that. I'd rather it be a couple where age didn't matter in terms of maturity and being compatible for each other.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Tor, Aff, cast and the storyline does.