❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No, her skin is basically like that. It's so many shades off from her lakorn with Aum. I mean, ok, maybe 1 or 2 shades. But girl went like 10 shades or something. It's almost ghostly white. I don't think it made her look attractive just kind of weird and off. Tor has color...she on the hand doesn't.
Those skin whiting really does work?? She looks so off. I remember she has a nice tan glow to her in the lakorn with Aum and Bie.
Now, she look so different.
http://instagr.am/p/B0TaKbwjvNt/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Those skin whiting really does work?? She looks so off. I remember she has a nice tan glow to her in the lakorn with Aum and Bie.
Now, she look so different.
http://instagr.am/p/B0TaKbwjvNt/
That little color on her face even if it's tan actually give her some life. It suited her. I think she just went overboard with whitening herself it looks weird and so not her. We'll see how it shows on screen. I haven't seen her in ages. But the pictures I have seen didn't think she looks good being so light like that.

NLee

sarNie Egg
I loved Aff back in the days with Aum. I hope she’s still just as good. BUT I’m actually excited to see Tor again lol Just finished Huaji Sila and he’s growing on me ☺
184C220D-7E9E-4D13-830E-7FA888C6E91B.jpeg

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aff's drama comeback? I'm definitely tuning in. Miss her so much! N'Tor in here is a plus!

I definitely cannot wait to see what the storyline will be like.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, the title is pretty cheesy.
I don't think it's actually about being reborn though.

I think they'll make it a point to emphasis the age gap taboo.
Unless they're going to ignore the fact and act like Tor is a mature older man with a baby face, lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Its would like to reborn again near/close to you.

It could mean...I wish not to be born too far from you...

As in my age gap is not too far from you?.....

I've enjoyed a few noona romance ...I need romance 3....I can't think of the other name but I've seen a few that are good

NLee

sarNie Egg
Tor has been paired up with someone older in the past when he did the Club Friday series and he did great. I think Tor and Aff will work too. 2580C3ED-7E23-4174-8C21-7D9A6B354EE1.jpeg

sarNie Adult
I watch Club Friday. When did Tor and Rotmay happen?

I wasn't really digging Tor in the beginning of Huajai Sila but then he grew on me. His Sila was a bit too cocky for me on some occassions.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i wanted Tor in a older woman younger man lakorn with Bella. Funny thing is Bella is gonna be in a older woman younger man lakorn too but with another actor :( I don't think Aff and Tor match each other at all but I'm interested to see if Aff will be more bold now that she's coming back.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Whoa! I hope Aff really steps it up and acts outside her comfort zone. This one is going to be interesting.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wonder between p'ek and n'ek, who wishes to be reborn closer to the other person.

I like that even though he's young and fairly new, Tor is experienced enough to not worry about skinship. He goes all out with his acting.

I hope Aff's character isn't a damsel in distress type.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope Aff plays a foxxy character and has with Tor the kind of chemistry Song Yona and Ji Chang Wook had in their drama

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder between p'ek and n'ek, who wishes to be reborn closer to the other person.

I like that even though he's young and fairly new, Tor is experienced enough to not worry about skinship. He goes all out with his acting.

I hope Aff's character isn't a damsel in distress type.
What's great about many GDH/Nadao actors is that they're really honed/trained in terms of acting, and they manage to be at par with their more seasoned co-actors once they venture outside their camp and do a more mainstream drama.