❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
My girl Aff has aged a lot :/ but I’m still so glad she’s back. She was so beautiful in her prime, I mean she’s still pretty but definitely has aged a lot and I still wished she continued to play lakorns longer after her marriage but clearly she was ready to be a full time wife.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
wow ! So fast ! Merci :) . Aff visual in the drama. Such a nice body !
Really fast indeed. Aff got her hair cut just a few days ago.

Maybe this replaces "Deja Vu"? I don't see this airing as a 4x a week drama.

sarNie Adult
Finally got to watch the whole trailer. So Aff's husband died and is now Tor. Does tor have some supernatural powers, too?

I actually was skeptical about how'd they look on screen together with the age difference, but they actually look really good. They're pretty much on par with the KDrama's "I Can Hear Your Voice" couple. You didn't really even think about their age difference. Their characters just matched, and the actors who played them did a phenomenal job, too. I think it was my first super age difference drama lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally got to watch the whole trailer. So Aff's husband died and is now Tor. Does tor have some supernatural powers, too?

I actually was skeptical about how'd they look on screen together with the age difference, but they actually look really good. They're pretty much on par with the KDrama's "I Can Hear Your Voice" couple. You didn't really even think about their age difference. Their characters just matched, and the actors who played them did a phenomenal job, too. I think it was my first super age difference drama lol.
it is because Aff takes care of herself. She still got that ultimate princessy innocent N'ek vibe about her with an elegant and classy stance while still looking fresh at forty (someone like Ploy look already tired).I want her/Aum and Yui regiment. the songkran experience made her grow a lil. she appears less naive

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I had no idea this is supposed to be a loose remake of Lad Fah Maha Ruk with Mam Jintara, Noom Suntisook and Fluke. But you know how one31 remakes Exact old lakorns with new titles and major plot changes. Cause I looked up Lad Fah and it doesn’t seem to match up with the trailer that well. The basic plot is there but not details.

From what I gather from the trailer Aff’s husband was murdered and got “reborn” in Tor’s body. I don’t think it’s reincarnation cause the age diff/time passing isn’t big enough. So OG Tor died and her husband took over the body. And he has a limited time to figure out the mystery behind his death. Problem is the guy doesn’t have any memories except for those dreams of his life. I’m gonna guess there’s probably a connection between the husband and OG Tor too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I had no idea this is supposed to be a loose remake of Lad Fah Maha Ruk with Mam Jintara, Noom Suntisook and Fluke. But you know how one31 remakes Exact old lakorns with new titles and major plot changes. Cause I looked up Lad Fah and it doesn’t seem to match up with the trailer that well. The basic plot is there but not details.

From what I gather from the trailer Aff’s husband was murdered and got “reborn” in Tor’s body. I don’t think it’s reincarnation cause the age diff/time passing isn’t big enough. So OG Tor died and her husband took over the body. And he has a limited time to figure out the mystery behind his death. Problem is the guy doesn’t have any memories except for those dreams of his life. I’m gonna guess there’s probably a connection between the husband and OG Tor too.
Oh this is based off Lad Fah Maha Ruk?? I like that lakorn! Mam, Noom, and Fluke was good in it. It was a sad lakorn. So Richy is playing as Aff’s daughter?

sarNie Adult
The figuring out the death angle reminds me a lot of the movie, HomeStay.

When does this air?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Did anyone notice that Aff's eyes are kinda crooked? She definitely hasn't aged well but whatever! At least, she looks better in motion than in some of the pictures that I'm seeing.

This trailer was confusing but still excited to check out the lakorn.