[ONE31] Khun Ying Yot Nak Seup (The One Enterprise): Unconfirmed cast

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
According to this post in Pantip, looks like this series of detective novels by Dr. Pongsakorn (Madame Dun, Bangkok Naruemit, etc.) will be made into a lakorn by One31. I'd say the poster is fairly reliable, based on his history of posts in the said site.

Looks like 3 One31 actresses will be the n'eks in their respective installments. Probably this will be a big project of the said network come next year.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
No idea about the characters or plots but there are two pairings I want to see again and one I want for the first time.
Tre & Nat - these two can pull off both cute and sexy
Jes & Bifern - they have excellent chemistry
Film & Fern - they look so sweet behind the scenes I need to see them paired up on my screen

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No idea about the characters or plots but there are two pairings I want to see again and one I want for the first time.
Tre & Nat - these two can pull off both cute and sexy
Jes & Bifern - they have excellent chemistry
Film & Fern - they look so sweet behind the scenes I need to see them paired up on my screen
Jess and Bifern need their own lakorn!! Film and Ferny are good friends in real life and I always wanted them to pair up too.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmm, many of the One31 ladies have upcoming dramas with Pordeecom - Maprang, Marie, Fern, Plengkwan and Esther (though she's obviously not One31 talent, but still haha).

The only ones left at this point that are of the same age group and are leading lady materials are Vill, Nat, Milly and Bifern.

Amongst the men, Push, Jes, Bright, Neng don't have any announced projects yet. (Well Neng is in "Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter".)

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see Jes and Bifern here! Both are leading materials and they can act well. I wanna see them in leading roles more athough they always nail their roles as supporting. Oh and their chemistry? Excellent:thumbup: I watched a bit of songkram nak pun for them only lol