❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
They need to update more! I should had found this out later T-T

Posting the original OST cause I'm obsessed, haha. I really loved this song.
c gmm official
I loved and still love the OST too. This was one of my favorite lakorns even though I hated how the p'ek slept with the nangek's sister.

rae

sarNie Adult
Tor is looking good in this lakorn, and I like his interactions with the nangek. Really looking forward to this!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
187A968F-E79B-4D86-8E64-CB437099D7DF.jpeg 9A5D2017-5A17-4015-8FF5-487B2BCD2621.jpeg
The worship ceremony was today :) Ferny is so cute! I would love to see her with Film Thanapat! I saw videos of them together yesterday and they looked like they were having so much fun together. Also would love to see her with some Ch3 actors but that’s never gonna happen lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Film and Ferny would have TOO much fun on set if they ever pair up, haha. Film's the type of friend everyone would love to have who hypes them up. Their friendship's definitely cute.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yesterday, Ferny was doing an IG live and there was only about 20 people watching her so I decided to start commenting and asking her questions and we had a mini conversation. She was so sweet and was replying to all my questions. Her English was so cute :icon12: My excitement went up even more than before lol Can’t wait to watch her and Tor!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yesterday, Ferny was doing an IG live and there was only about 20 people watching her so I decided to start commenting and asking her questions and we had a mini conversation. She was so sweet and was replying to all my questions. Her English was so cute :icon12: My excitement went up even more than before lol Can’t wait to watch her and Tor!
Omg that’s awesome!! It’s always so exciting when a celeb replies to you. Haha It makes me realize that they’re real lol.
But hopefully she becomes a hit after this lakorn!

Ntsuab-Ci

Aww! How cute. I wish I saw the live!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg that’s awesome!! It’s always so exciting when a celeb replies to you. Haha It makes me realize that they’re real lol.
But hopefully she becomes a hit after this lakorn!
Yeah I was so surprised when she actually started replying! I was so happy :) I’m hoping her popularity goes up after this lakorn! She’s very pretty and if her acting is good, that would be amazing. Would really like to see her reunite with Film Thanapat.
Aww! How cute. I wish I saw the live!
The live was on one of her fan accounts not on her actual Instagram which explains why she has such a little amount of viewers. Do you follow her on ig?

Ntsuab-Ci

The live was on one of her fan accounts not on her actual Instagram which explains why she little amount of viewers. Do you follow her on ig?
Ohh, I see. & Yeah, I do! I alway watch her stories. I'm kinda fond of her lately, haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

Me too! She’s very lively from what I see on her stories and stuff. She reminds me of Kao for some reason. Must be why I like her so much lol
Both are short and cuties too, haha. But yeah! She seems so bubbly. If you havent already and wanna check her acting, you should watch some of her scenes in Naet Nakin. She's not bad and has potential.