[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Anonymous<3, Jan 21, 2018.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

She is huh? She looks like a nangek too and her acting isn't too bad but then again I might be Tono biased.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

She looks kinda young. How old is she? And ive never seen her in anything. lets hope she does good in this

3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Well her lakorn with Tono is on rigjt now at OneHD YT channel. I don't think there s subs though.

4. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Omggg i want to see her pair up with kangsom!!! Shes in the same sitcom kangom aof and yaya ying, seua chanee gayng

5. fallenangel12345

fallenangel12345 sarNie Egg

Aside from annoying n'ek and the scene where pra'ek sleeps with n'ek half sister, Hua Jai Sila was a classic to me. I fell in love with Thai lakorn after watching this. I remembered waiting for it to air every night and had my jaw dropped because it was so intense all the time. Bie & Fang do have chemistry, it's a pity that they never get paired up again, and my lovely girl Fang got demoted to full time n'rai!! All actors & actresses in the old version did a great job portraying their character. I was so impressed with the evil mom's acting (she plays Fluke's mother in Sai Ruk Sai Sawaat) in the scene where her son got run over by a truck in ep 27, her expression was priceless. I recently watched that scene again and I still thought it is such quality acting.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    spanky likes this.
  6. dash

dash sarNie Hatchling

I agree with you Mo somehow deserves to get a better chance . Tbh Esther only delivered her A game when she was paired with Sean her ex koojin. Her latest Lakorn with Bie actually doing pretty well the same like Vill and Sean Lakorn paragit likhit Ruk . They basically gained the same rating . Now Esther current Lakorn with Pae Arak doing so bad , it only earned 0.1 rating which is so bad compared to the one that Pae did with Vill that has achieved 2.5 rating . Hmmm tbh one HD used to put a sleeper on Vill too their main nang’ek who has been loyal to them all these years . They decided to postpone airing 2 of Vill Lakorn which is a love to kill and Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk until it’s losing the buzz and when they chose to air a love to kill last year , many of Vill’s fans have forgotten that Lakorn :(.

7. Vico

Vico sarNie Egg

Some news about the cast :
    Chawallakorn Wanthanapisitkul (Pin Anong, Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah) as Pimsuda
    Cindy Bishop (Plerng Naree, The Crown Princess) as Sitha (God, I hated her in PN, I used to call her the Ice Queen)
    Angsumalynn Sirapatsakmetha (Hormones, Princess Hours) as Kwan
    Thanapat Kawila (Mia, Ruen Benjapit) as Sawit
    And Natcha Juntapun (Pity Girl, Game Maya) but I don't remember his part

Okay, seriously, am I the only who feels GREATLY offended that Angsumalynn plays a SUPPORTING role ? She should be the Nang Ek !

8. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Yea I'm pretty shocked!!

Vico likes this.
  9. Kelly...OM

Kelly...OM sarNie Hatchling

I only saw bits and pieces of the Bie version my sister was a fan but if Tor is confirmed for this version I'm sold. He's a very talented actor :p more talented than some seniors whom I won't name LOL. I don't mind Mo as nang'ek either she is cute and agreed she needs better roles.

spanky likes this.
  10. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

They are sleeping on Vill. 2018 hasn't been a good year for Vill in terms of nang'ake roles, she was a villain in Kahon with Pong and was a supporting character to Poo in Bangkok Naramit. BUT she was good in Kahon. It was a different type of role for her, she gained recognition from it even though there wasn't much buzz and ratings, but it's normal since crime mystery type dramas don't do well in Thailand anyway. She just signed an extension with Exact, so hopefully, they can give her better main roles. It doesn't have to be the goody two shoes but just something to challenge her and make her shine. Sudsaipan is still her best role. She needs something like that again.

Okay, I'm so confused on this thread. So in summary, Tor and Mo were never tied to this lakorn? This thread was made out of a fan's wish to see them in here? I was about to say, Tor is pretty busy. As for Mo, I've always thought her acting wasn't that great, so I'm not surprised why she's not that popular. You ask anyone besides her fans and no one really remembers her for any particular role. Esther for example, Leh Ratee made her. Bee Namthip, probably Mia, now. Some people have many memorable roles like Yaya: DJA, GRGR, and KC. Bella would be as Kaew in the Khun Chai series and of course, Bhoop Pae.

I think it's a good thing that Mo is free lance. Then, she can improve on her acting and perhaps land a memorable role.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  11. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Tor is an amazing actor....I dunno who they can use as nk...I don't really have a fav on 1hd ...

My bias is kao and tor...lol

Kelly...OM likes this.
  12. Kelly...OM

Kelly...OM sarNie Hatchling

Agreed Tor is an amazing actor he is versatile. He will be able to pull of this character if casted no doubt! Ditto I ship Tor and Kao S too.

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. VILLNAN

VILLNAN ♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  14. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

He said nangek for this lakorn is an actress from Channel One but they gotta go through audition for it....so basically still unconfirmed

SuzieJ and VILLNAN like this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

:risas3::risas3: Ouch girl.

Aww I thought it was confirmed to be that one girl that just had a lakorn with Tono.

I don't know hink Gun is pra'ek material though.

16. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

It was never confirm to be Maprang. It was only Vlco words for it.

I did ask Vlco for a link of the news or source where she or he got the news from but Vlco didn't post it.

I did went search and didn't find any news on Maprang link to this lakorn.

KitKat516 likes this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh ok. Well I hope whoever it is, they can act.

18. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

I went to check if there is any update on this lakorn and it seem like the script it out.

Ben Raviyanut received the script. Not sure what role she be playing. Either p'ke friend or n'ke sister.

Link:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHkRmanWLA/?taken-by=all_about_jukkoo.ben

Also the director might be Plammi. Not sure what his company is call. His name was tag with the script.

19. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Lol Gun??? I love Gun but I'm not sure if he's pra'ek material either. XD

VILLNAN likes this.
  20. VILLNAN

VILLNAN ♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥

Other than P'ek and N'ek most of the roles are confirm..

Younger version

[​IMG]