[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila 2018 : Unconfirmed Cast

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Anonymous<3, Jan 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

She is huh? She looks like a nangek too and her acting isn't too bad but then again I might be Tono biased.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

She looks kinda young. How old is she? And ive never seen her in anything. lets hope she does good in this

3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Well her lakorn with Tono is on rigjt now at OneHD YT channel. I don't think there s subs though.

4. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Omggg i want to see her pair up with kangsom!!! Shes in the same sitcom kangom aof and yaya ying, seua chanee gayng

5. fallenangel12345

fallenangel12345 sarNie Egg

Aside from annoying n'ek and the scene where pra'ek sleeps with n'ek half sister, Hua Jai Sila was a classic to me. I fell in love with Thai lakorn after watching this. I remembered waiting for it to air every night and had my jaw dropped because it was so intense all the time. Bie & Fang do have chemistry, it's a pity that they never get paired up again, and my lovely girl Fang got demoted to full time n'rai!! All actors & actresses in the old version did a great job portraying their character. I was so impressed with the evil mom's acting (she plays Fluke's mother in Sai Ruk Sai Sawaat) in the scene where her son got run over by a truck in ep 27, her expression was priceless. I recently watched that scene again and I still thought it is such quality acting.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018 at 3:00 AM