[ONE31]Dao Jarut Fah: Toomtam /Noona/Tai Orathai/Pai Pongsakorn/Fon Thanasoonthorn

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
The previous version was very good in my opinion because Rome, Por, Benz and Fon, and even Kan K. (played as one of the bad guys in the background)! <3

Even if the cast looks good, I hope to see the main 4 characters sing just like the old cast. But I doubt it, seeing the trailer that Toomtam may not be singing. (Only saw Noona singing...) Would have loved to hear his singing again. Seriously, I knew him as a singer before actor, so it's sad to not atleast see that he will sing in this singing lakorn. And Noona was probably chosen because she remade that morlum lakorn-'Rachinee Morlum' and sung a couple of songs in there. And why would they recast Fon?! What were they thinking!? And Tai Orathai is also in it so that's interesting. I mean Fon and Tai like wow!!!!~ these two are probably one of the best singers out there during their times. :) Will definitely be following this lakorn.:icon12:

Marissa Samountry

sarNie Egg
I watched the old version which was in 2008. But I can’t wait for the new version this year it’s gonna be great! I actually like Por Thrisadee and Rome Patchata in the old version. But I also think the new version will be better than the old version.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Wait is this airing already?

Toomtam used to be promoted so heavily at the beginning of his career...I wonder what happened. Always thought he was such a handsome and pretty good actor considering it was the beginning of his career. Always will love him and Vill together.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg this lakorn is good haha. The drama is great but the chemistry between Noona and Toomtam is what gets to me! They’re so cute in here always flirting and teasing haha. They got the best singers and cast in here. It’s great since I was disappointed in the Rachinee Morlum remake.

P

PrincessKarina

Hmm Toomtam?! I’m neutral with him. No comment on Noona. Sometimes I wish she could just stick to singing. Lol! Just my thought! :thumbup:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam and Noona are so cute together! I feel like I always see Dew in every one of Noona’s lakorns. Like they have no other supporting actors in OneHD. Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I wonder too why Toomtam is so underrated. I don’t like seeing him play second lead/support! Sad! Argh! o_O:mad::BangHead:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
What happened with Toomtam? Just realized that I haven't seen him in screen for a bit now. I like the dude.

Saw some previews and clips of this lakorn, it looks funny

Andie

sarNie Egg
Can anyone who watched ep 4 answer this for me, please?

Was Fah raped by that guy who kidnapped her?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I finally have time to catch up to this lakorn, on episode 8. I watched the older version and I enjoyed it. I like watching this version too. Like in the other version Pol & Dao's scenes are more interesting. It might be just me but it feels weird watching Tai and Phai's scene. Mostly Tai though, I don't think she can act as decent. She just seem awkward lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Where can I catch this?

Toomtam was my fave newbie actor to look out for when he was heavily promoted, but as much work as he still gets...he's not as pushed imo anymore unfortunately
He seems to work hard in whatever role he's given, but it seems his downward popularity or promotion happened after going public with his relationship (she's pretty imo so no hate)

Seeing you guys give this a positive review, I'm curious and want to give it a chance! Plus I miss Toomtam :)

Also are they lip syncing to someone else or is it Toomtam/Noona really singing? If so can you tell me the real singers too bc I've been in love with some of the songs in here!!!

Last edited:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I saw a clip over the weekend and thought it was Rachinee Morlum until I noticed that it was Tootum and not Nike! I actually caught up with all the episodes and it’s okay, nothing too over the top in my opinion. I do think that it’s a little overtop and repeative with Pai always trying to rape Tai or like forcing himself onto her.... I need that from Tootum to Noona lol

Btw, does anyone know the name of this song? And is it Tootum’s real voice? I know he can sing but don’t know if he can morlum...