❤️[ONE31] Boss and Me : Push Puttichai / Aom Sushar

rae

sarNie Adult
I agree, besides, only the GMM company (I think that’s the name, sorry if I’m mistaken) remakes Chinese and Korean dramas (I would like a Thai version of Summer’s Desire and Tears in Heaven)
Yes to a remake of Summer's Desire! It has the potential to be so dramatic and slap and kiss lol. The Thais can go all out with the story unlike the C-versions where they have to tip toe around the guidelines set by sarft.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Two of my favourites are lead is this it is awesome :).

meenia

sarNie Adult
I do love Boss and Me.. The cast is fine with me too.. I like Aom better than what's the girl's name that did a lot of lakorn with Sean.. I think now she's dating Ken P. She did the lakorn with Bie "Fated to love"

Reactions: rae

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I do love Boss and Me.. The cast is fine with me too.. I like Aom better than what's the girl's name that did a lot of lakorn with Sean.. I think now she's dating Ken P. She did the lakorn with Bie "Fated to love"
Ester....lol

With these dramas....I find that they always drag it out.

I watched back to 1989 .....Pk is so charismatic and the swag....wow....lol...it did start to drag in the middle...but he was too nice to look at...hahaha

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Okay, you make an excellent point there, Aom is much more preferable than Esther. :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I prefer Esther much more than I do Aom. Maybe because I actually used to really like Esther back when her Koojin was Sean. Now she has lost her freshness and she’s annoying to me in real life but I still watch some of her lakorns.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I tried ester's lakorns and can't finish em

I'm ok with Om as long as it's not the whiny voice.

I think I tried boss & me and didn't get past ep 1

Vico

sarNie Adult
I like Esther but for this drama, I prefer Aom. I loved her in Kiss Me as the cute and naive young girl, and that’s really how I see Shan Shan’s character in Boss & Me

meenia

sarNie Adult
Okay, you make an excellent point there, Aom is much more preferable than Esther. :risas3:
Right so we should just be happy since it could have been worse. LOL. Sorry but i just don't get Esther.. i can't get into her character.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm going through the threads after so being Mia for so many years on here and the amount of remakes just wow me. I was never fond of any of the remakes especially when Aom is in majority of them lol I really did like her when she first started but became so overrated! I understand why they use her though. She attracts viewers that are not thai and she is already well known.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm quite surprised that One31 hasn't released the full teaser for this yet, considering that it was already shown in the video above. (They already did for the dramas that they're airing for the first half of 2020.)