[ONE31] Boss and Me : Push Puttichai / Aom Sushar

rae

sarNie Hatchling
I agree, besides, only the GMM company (I think that’s the name, sorry if I’m mistaken) remakes Chinese and Korean dramas (I would like a Thai version of Summer’s Desire and Tears in Heaven)
Yes to a remake of Summer's Desire! It has the potential to be so dramatic and slap and kiss lol. The Thais can go all out with the story unlike the C-versions where they have to tip toe around the guidelines set by sarft.

MKfan132

sarNie Granny
Two of my favourites are lead is this it is awesome :).

meenia

sarNie Adult
I do love Boss and Me.. The cast is fine with me too.. I like Aom better than what's the girl's name that did a lot of lakorn with Sean.. I think now she's dating Ken P. She did the lakorn with Bie "Fated to love"

Reactions: rae

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
I do love Boss and Me.. The cast is fine with me too.. I like Aom better than what's the girl's name that did a lot of lakorn with Sean.. I think now she's dating Ken P. She did the lakorn with Bie "Fated to love"
Ester....lol

With these dramas....I find that they always drag it out.

I watched back to 1989 .....Pk is so charismatic and the swag....wow....lol...it did start to drag in the middle...but he was too nice to look at...hahaha

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, you make an excellent point there, Aom is much more preferable than Esther. :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I prefer Esther much more than I do Aom. Maybe because I actually used to really like Esther back when her Koojin was Sean. Now she has lost her freshness and she’s annoying to me in real life but I still watch some of her lakorns.

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
I tried ester's lakorns and can't finish em

I'm ok with Om as long as it's not the whiny voice.

I think I tried boss & me and didn't get past ep 1

Vico

sarNie Egg
I like Esther but for this drama, I prefer Aom. I loved her in Kiss Me as the cute and naive young girl, and that’s really how I see Shan Shan’s character in Boss & Me

meenia

sarNie Adult
Okay, you make an excellent point there, Aom is much more preferable than Esther. :risas3:
Right so we should just be happy since it could have been worse. LOL. Sorry but i just don't get Esther.. i can't get into her character.