[ONE31] 30 Gumlang Jaew The Series (GMMTV) : Ice Preechaya/Mon Tanatchai /Beam Kawee/Gam Wichayanee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Based off the film with Aum Patcharapa and Ken P In it (30 and Fabulous)

Credit: GMMTV

Dan Worrawech is producer
Didn't see a thread for this, so if there is one, let me know and I'll merge.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Adapted from the 2011 movie, Fabulous 30 originally starring Aum Patcharapa and Ken Phupoom. This adaptation will start on 20 November.

Original synopsis:

Ja. a beautiful woman has everything a woman is supposed to dream of having; a successful career, a partying lifestyle, and a handsome sweetheart. On her 30th birthday, Ja finds her perfect life changed when her boyfriend wants to halt the relationship. Now, at thirtysomething, Ja accepts a happy single life until a new guy gets in her life and he's 7 years younger than her.

Official poster:

fabulous30theseries_poster.jpg

Official teaser with English subs:

Starring:

Ice Preechaya as Ja
Mond Tanutchai as Por
Beam Kawee as Captain Nop
Gam Wichayanee as Yui
Off Jumpol as Sen
Seo Ji-yeon as Aen
Leo Saussay as Chiro
Beau Savitree as See
Jan Ployshompoo as Gif
Dan Worrawech (special guest star)

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Oops I forgot there's already a thread. Thanks for merging!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMG Dan sings the OST!

Yesss, and he is the producer tooooo.

Anyone seen the first episode so far? I like it so far. Ice's character is way more bearable in here than she was in Leh Lub Salub Larng lol. Gam has improved quite a bit (but not sure if it is because of the type of role compared to her last lakorn). I hope they tone down Jiyeon. She was annoying as fxxxxx in LLSL lol. So far I'm loving the friendship between the four gals. It makes me miss my best friends lol.

Anddddd, I wish they did a duet with Gam and Dannn, dammmiit lol.

Last edited: