One Way Destination

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Well.. here I am once again.. Sorry to my readers.. I can't seem to finish what I start.. But this fic has been stuck in my head these days so i have to post it up... and i also made another poster for it lol.. hope you all enjoy it ^_^..

One Way Destination

Poster # 1

Poster # 2

STARRING

Bie Sukrit as Sila

Peemai Sumonrat as Rasamee

Fang Pitchaya as Minta

Nat Thepasadin as Nat

PROLOGUE

I once loved a man with my whole heart, but that same man was also the one to tear it apart.
I still remember the words he said to me years ago as he walked out of that door with her in his embrace, leaving me on my knees crying all alone.
But I try not to think about my past these days as I live my new life.
Everyone says love it sweet, but I have to say that it's bittersweet.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I love your poster and the storyline! It's funny today I was thinking about your story "Why Did It Have To Be Like This?" ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 1

It's been exactly 5 years since he left me. Why am I still thinking of him? I am unsure as well. All he is to me now is just a painful past. Do I still love him? No.. Would I be able to face him? I believe so.. I don't think he'll be able to recognize me anymore since I'm now a new person.

"Rasamee ka.. Rasamee.. Can you answer some questions?" asked the reporter as she moved her recorder to Rasamee's mouth.

Rasamee answered with a smile. "Why of course."

"Thanks.." She moved the recorder to her lips. "So Rasamee, how long have you been in the industry?" She moved the recorder back to Rasamee.

"Well.. I would have to say about 3 and a half years."

"Was there a particular reason why you entered?"

"No, no particular reasons at all. It's all because of my friend's effort that I'm able to be where I am today."

"A friend eh? A guy or girl?"

Rasamee laughed. "I don't want to put my friend in risk if this was to become a rumor."

"Oh so a guy then."

Rasamee nodded. She looked at her watch. "Sorry na.. I have a tight schedule. I have to go." She ran off to the studio.

---------------------------------------

"Rasamee ka.. we have a special guess who'll be shooting the magazine with you." smiled her manager.

"Who is it P'Kan?"

"HE'S SILA!! THE GUY WHO TOOK FIRST PLACE IN THE DARA CONTEST!!"

Rasamee gave her manager a confused look. "Dara Contest? What's that?"

"How can you forget? You promoted that show a while back."

"P'Kan, you know I'll always forget these stuff.. I haven't even been watching the show."

"Well luckily for you I'm the best manager. I always update myself. Anyways go get dressed, you wouldn't want him to wait."

---------------------------------------

Rasamee walked into the dressing room. "Sorry I'm late."

"Such a pretty woman.." smiled Sila as he walked over to her gently kissing her hands.

Rasamee looked at him in disgust. "Sila???"

"Why yes. I'm so happy you know my name."

Rasamee looked at him closely. Sila.. Why he really is Sila.. Stay calm. He doesn't remember you.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sila."

"I'm happy to be working with such a beautiful lady."

Does he really not remember me? Did I really change that much? Wait... Why am I even thinking of him? I have someone special already.

"Rasamee.. Are you done changing yet?" asked P'Kan.

"No not yet."

"Hurry up.. They have a busy schedule."

"Yes P'Kan." She looked at Sila. "I have to change."

"Take your time. Ask me if you need help putting it on." He slowly walked pass her taking a whiff of her scent. That scent smells familiar. It can't be her right?

....................TO BE CONTINUED...................

To my readers.. eek.. i have so much stuff plan for this fic lol.. and since this is like a celeb story etc.. imma try to make lots of pics etc.. to go along with it.. lol.. i hope you all enjoy it ^_^...
-aikoden (julie)

here's a sneak peek of the next chapter-ish lol..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Whoa! I'm liking this. The ex reuniting but thinking they don't remember one another?! That much change in 5 years huh? At least he remembers the scent of her perfume ^_^

Me loves the poster Julie! And loving how you put a sneak peak poster for the next chapter :)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Wow, this is so cute! I'm lovin' Sila & Rasamee a lot :D. And also the great artwork. Update soon. :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh I love it Julie...Peemai....she's so cute.....

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
woahh. one with bie and peemai
&& mintah. xDD i gotta read this.
ill try to read as soon as i can :]]]
good job with the posters, :]]
excitingg.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
just read it.....ohhh, loving it so far.
i cant wait for the next chapter.
short chapter but i can wait for the next onee.
haha, cool.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Wow, Bie with the name Sila, i gotta love that! rite? Hehee, well there's GSWP Bie as Sila, DKH2L Bie as Sila n there's this one! Well i gotta say is, Girl u need to keep it coming fast, Me a Biggie Fan of PEEMAI n BIE! my favorite couples of HJS, even though they weren't one, but while i was watching HJS i was like Tor/Mintah n Sila/Rasamee, yeah those were my couples. Anyhow, i'm liking the FF. 5 years, he still remembers her scent, means that only his words had hurt her n had forgotten her, but deep down somewhere in his heart, there she still remain.

Can't wait, adding this to my list of reading. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 2

Breathe in.. Breathe out.. exhale Rasamee as she changed outfits. She slightly slaps her face with both hands. Keep calm.. Keep calm.. You're off to a fresh start. Everything is in the past. I shouldn't lose myself to that.

**knock knock**

"Yes?" Rasamee answered.

"MEE!!! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG!!" shouted p'Kan.

She gave a slight smile. "I'm finished already p'Kan."

"Oh.. why didn't you tell me.. I wasted my efforts at shouting at you.." she giggled. "Well.. let's get going."

--------------------

Sila looked at his watch. "Even though she is a pretty lady, she's getting on my nerves! What's taking her so long!" He walked up to his manager. "If she doesn't come out in the next 5 minutes, the shoot is over."

"My my.. calm down.. You don't want the reporters getting this kind of expression on you... Your fame will drop!" said his manager p'Tao.

"Well.. just hurry it up.. I've got a date.."

"Oh-ho.. could it be with .. Min-.."

"Shut it.. If news leaked out.. it'll be because of you!"

"Oh-ho.. it won't be that simple.. they'll need candids first.."

"Did you forget they already have candids? sheesh.. how can you easily forget that.. it was just 2 months ago.."

"Sorry.. bad memory.. must be due to my hangover.." p'Tao wiped his glasses. "My.. my.. what a beauty!!"

Sila turned around. His heart began racing crazily as Rasamee got closer.

"Sorry I'm late." Smiled Rasamee.

Sila tried to stay calm. He gave off a slight cough as he looked at his watch. "You're lucky p'Tao." He walked away.

"Umm.. did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no no no...it wasn't you.. Sila is always like that.. please forgive him.."

"Oh.. it's no problem.." Rasamee thought to herself. He indeed is Sila. Still a jerk as usual..

--------------------

"Ok.. uh-huh.. Closer.. Closer.. Fierce!.. Show me what you got!!" shouted Kong the photographer in excitement.

"STOP!! Can we pause with the shooting? It sounds like we're shooting a **coughcough** video instead." exclaimed Sila.

"Fine fine.. we'll take a 10 minue break. Darn.. it was getting to the good part too.." sighed Kong.

"P'Kan, can you get me my phone? I have to call someone."

"Of course darling."

"Hey p'Tao.. get me mines too."

"sigh.. get it yourself.."

"Why you little!!"

"Fine.. fine.. I'll get it.."

--------------------

"Hmm.. where is Sila's phone.."

"Oh.. Mee has a message."

"Hehe.. I wonder what Sila has in his phone.. hehe.." smirked p'Tao.

**BAM**

"P'TAO!!!"

"P'KAN!!!"

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!"

"SHOOT.. WHICH ONE IS SILA'S .. AND WHICH ONE IS MEE'S.. "

**grab grab**

They both glared at each other and walked away.

--------------------

(at the same time)

"Here you go Mee."

"Thanks.." **ringring** She answered the phone. "Hello."

"Honey.. Where's the money for today's work? I want to go shopping."

"Sorry but who's this?" asked Rasamee.

"Wait.. who is this I'm talking to? Why do you have my boyfriend's phone.." The person continued shouting in her ears. Mee slowly removed it farther away and hung up.

"Umm.. p'Kan.. This isn't my phone."

"Ahhh... sorry!!! it must've switched.. I'll get yours for you.."

P'Tao handed Sila the phone.

"Took you long enough." Huh? What's this message?

"We'll meet up at the usual place.

Hmm.. How about at 6?

I'll be waiting...

-Nat"

"What is this?" Sila was confused.

P'Kan grabbed the phone out of Sila's hand.

"Sorry.. the phone got switched."

P'Kan handed the other phone to him. "I believe this one is yours."

"It looks the same.. It's the same model.." said p'Tao.

"Rasamee is the new presenter for this phone." answered p'Kan as she went back to Mee.

"Wait... New presenter?" Sila looked at p'Tao. "I'm the presenter.. How can there be a new one?"

"Oh.. about that.. They said to add a new-face since you're.."

"Damn her!!!"

..........................To be continued........................

I hope you readers enjoy this update.. been quite some time.. and i really forgot what was going on in this fic.. >_<.. but anyways.. do enjoy.. blah blah blah lol.. xp..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
you finally updated!!
i was waitng, lol :]]
that's good. love bie && peemai.
photo shoots xD

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Haha, it's so cute! lol, Sila n Rasamee can't get any cuter! :p

Can't wait for the next update.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was bored so i made random news stuff for the fic.. like the other one.. lol.. they will come to use later on..

i was gonna update but... freaken mozilla crashed on me n so.. i have to think of something else.. lalala.. totally blank now since i dont remember what i wrote... hmmmmmmmm...