[One Shot] Happy InLove [COMPLETED]

Saifah

bite me x___
NOTE: I wrote this ONE SHOT based off of my favorite quote. Ohhh and for CHUBBYCHEEKS. ENJOY! :D

Yaya flopped down on the couch besides Nadech. Her head resting on his chest while he stroked her hair. She looks up at him and he was

smiling down at her.

“Nadech?” she asks, getting up from where she was and looks at him.

“Hmmm…” he responded, giving her a little smirk, “What is it?”

She paused and half smiled, “I have always wondered, what is it about me that you love?” she tilted her head slightly and he thought about

it for a minute.

“Because you’re the person I can’t live without. I think about you constantly everyday and you’re on my mind 24/7. I can’t see myself with

anyone else but you. I love you because I need you.” He whispers, kissing her softly on her lips and she smiles.

“I believe you.” She nodded.

She rested her head on his chest again and he begins to play with her hair. Stroking it gently, kissing the top of her head, staring at her

in adoration. Both were silent, still, and comfortable. She listen to the sound of his heartbeat which made her heart beat almost twice as

fast.

Four years of being together, he still gives her butterflies every time he came around.

“ABC.” He broke the silence and Yaya shot her head up looking at him as if he had said something wrong.

“What?” she asks, confused.

“Always Be Careful.” He said.

She giggles, “I’m always careful.”

“DEFG” he replies.

“Huh?”

“Don’t Ever Forget Girl.”

“Forget what?” she asks, staring at him, anticipating for the next alphabet.

“That I’m HI.” He responded, smirking.

“Hi.” She laughs.

“Happy Inlove.” He grins.

She nodded, “And then what?”

He thought about it, “JKLM”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” she asks, still giggling.

“Just Keep Loving Me.” he told her and she nodded, agreeing that she will always love him.

“So… how about NOPQRSTUVWXYZ? Did you forget those letters?” she grimaces. He stopped and thought about it. “Well?”

He kissed her lips again and responded, “No Other Person Quite Reasonable Shall Treat U Very Well Xceptme, You’ll Zee!”

Her cheeks were rosy red, “You’re so silly Nadech!” and she lay on his chest, his hand creping over to hers and interlocking their fingers,

staring at each other with love and adoration.

“I love you.” He whispers to her.

“I love you too.” She replies. He kissed her. It was short and simple.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks so much na Fah! =] I love it! Short, simple and sweet. I'm all smiles tonight! :cloud9: I consider this as a great motivation to study my butt off for tomorrows test.

Asy

sarNie Immature
3S: Short, simple but sweet.

Btw why did they place this in Incomplete Fiction section? :scratchhead2:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I LOVE this, Fah. I had a smile on my face the whole time. Very creative & cute. This made me really happy today. The snow is bringing me down. I dislike snow...*sigh* so this made me grin from ear to ear.